No announcement yet.

Cisse: Get rid immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cisse has never been effective as a lone striker. Our formation does not do him justice. Unfortunately BZ has been out. Them two together compliment each other nicely. Cisse needs a target man to play off.

Comment

^^^^ exactly that.

Comment

tbf Johnson looked the better player in a 2 upfront role off Bobby, ok they've played together but it was a massive blow losing Johnson.

Blame hughes for signing no decent youngsters as we all know andy's injury record.

Cisse took his goal well yesterday tbf but he isn't the answer and we need to reshape the whole forward line, to give us a chance
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
          Cisse has never been effective as a lone striker. Our formation does not do him justice. Unfortunately BZ has been out. Them two together compliment each other nicely. Cisse needs a target man to play off.
          Yes. And also better service from midfield too. If both arrive in January Cisse could be a key player in the second half of the season.

A target man who can hold the ball up would massively improve how the team functions too - taking pressure off the defence, allow the team to move forwards, push the opposing defence out and occupy their CDs, provide an out ball for clearances etc. Wins all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Been saying all along play ball to feet & he will at least hit the target if not score, how often do we see these balls played to him? Once twice every 2-3 games maybe. It's embarrassing. I saw big balls lumped up to SWP at times yesterday against a 6 foot defender!! Now that's clueless football.
            This must have happened about 6-7 times against Fulham as well, Green kept kicking it long to SWP against their defenders, we were going mad watching it but it just kept happening.

Makes you wonder if these players actually receive guidance, or whether they are just too stupid to actually absorb, remember and carry out those instructions

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
              This must have happened about 6-7 times against Fulham as well, Green kept kicking it long to SWP against their defenders, we were going mad watching it but it just kept happening.

Makes you wonder if these players actually receive guidance, or whether they are just too stupid to actually absorb, remember and carry out those instructions
              There are some big holes in the squad that have band aids on them - trying to paper over the cracks.
              It is not really going to improve until some good players arrive. Then it will improve dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                I think I tend to agree with you. Good point!
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

Harry is a top coach / manager so I can only imagine its either a) lapses in concentration or b) a poor tactic to have the defender head ball & us pick up the second ball high up the field (which we rarely do)

Comment

The more I think of it the more I think Graham would suit us to a tee. Could be perfect for him and us, may be wrong but pretty sure he ain't playing too often ATM

Comment

Graham would be great, but I don't think Swansea will let him go. They need him as a back up.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm sure they do, but is he happy as a back up? I'm thinking not

Comment

Working...
                        X