Cisse: Get rid immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    more worried about image and his two-bob haircuts then what he does on the pitch-**** him off out of it.
    and roasting a few white bitches
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Clueless? Yep. We've done brilliantly up front with Cisse leading the line. Look at all the goals we've scored and the games we've won with him up front. Let's not change a thing. Cisse's a stand out star. His passing, link up play, running into space, tracking back, defensive work is second to none...
      exactly right
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

How about when God (Mackie!) has 2 players storming into the box screaming for the ball only for him to not even look up then blaze the ball 20 yards to wide & to hard for them both. That is more of a worry IMO. Clueless footballer but don't tell me great at running.

Agree Cisse isn't amazing but if rather him in the side than Mackie. Absolute dog sh!t. Give Cisse some better service & we could have a fair moan then.

Comment

How about when God (Mackie!) has 2 players storming into the box screaming for the ball only for him to not even look up then blaze the ball 20 yards to wide & to hard for them both. That is more of a worry IMO. Clueless footballer but don't tell me great at running.

Agree Cisse isn't amazing but if rather him in the side than Mackie. Absolute dog sh!t. Give Cisse some better service & we could have a fair moan then.

Comment

Clueless? Yep. We've done brilliantly up front with Cisse leading the line. Look at all the goals we've scored and the games we've won with him up front. Let's not change a thing. Cisse's a stand out star. His passing, link up play, running into space, tracking back, defensive work is second to none...
            play him upfront with a decent partner (we dont have one) and have a creative midfield (dont have on of these either) and he will score

Comment

Not to mention the fact that the peerless Cisse wins every ball in the air. Well, perhaps he would if he f@cking ever bothered to jump for a ball....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

I adore Mackie so i'm not arguing this one. All I will say is relegation battles need players like Hill, Nelsen, Faurlin, Derry, Mackie etc. Not lazy players
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Many seem to because he pats the badge & gees up the crowd.

I'm more concerned about results personally & he don't cut it. Great lad sh!t player. Personal opinion.

Comment

Cisse is our only natural finisher. Laziness, lack of awareness at being offside can be coached/motivated out. We don't have a lot of options to say dump our only goalscorer now do we?
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      Cisse is our only natural finisher. Laziness, lack of awareness at being offside can be coached/motivated out. We don't have a lot of options to say dump our only goalscorer now do we?
                      At his age cant see it happening, has always been that way.

Comment

I actually think were missing Zamora. The ball does not stick up top anymore it goes through to the keeper or straight back at us, we need someone to start knocking opposing centrebacks about their getting an easy ride at the moment

Comment

To be honest, and I know he scored today, but if Cisse were to be offloaded in january, I would not be crying my eyes out.
                          The lad's been a huge disappointment this season, as have more than a few more.
                          I really hope we can get rid of a few wasters this January, I really do.

Comment

How many chances have our midfielders created for him exactly....?

Comment

Scored! But other than that contributed nothing else to the game another one of Harry's overpaids who needs to be shipped out

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                                Or he's offside because he's lazy. As for Adel I can see your point but I still believe a greedy Adel is better then passing it to Cisse to watch him try a poor pass & give it away again. When I play football I don't pass to **** poor players as they will just give it away & to score goals you need the ball

Nice to see someone sticking up for Cisse though after how bad he's been this season
                                If you think Adel is a better finisher than Cisse then i'll say no more.

Comment

Working...
                                X