Cisse: Get rid immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisse: Get rid immediately

Sure he scored; it was on a plate for him. But he did absolutely nothing else. Created not a single chance; made not a single pass. He was a passenger throughout the game. We are so, so woeful upfront.

give him the ball in the area and he will score...we dont so he hasnt much

Comment

he looks f@ cking pony-like its a big effort. get rid with half them other c@nts.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I said this after the Norwich game & got a load of stick.

What actually annoys me more is that post mid week saying if it wasn't for Cisse we wouldn't be in the Premier League, even still today i'm furious at that thread.

Cisse is **** poor, good goal from him today but strikers are more then goals now a days. He chased NO ONE & he gave the ball away loads. We're as good as down to 10men with him playing.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Sure he scored; it was on a plate for him. But he did absolutely nothing else. Created not a single chance; made not a single pass. He was a passenger throughout the game. We are so, so woeful upfront.
          Clueless.

Only striker we have and that was about his only sniff at goal and he scored. It's not his fault there's barely any support for him and hes often the only player in the box when crosses fly over his head is it!!?

And anything but an easy finish. Great dink over the keeper which the likes of Mackie would no doubt have hit straight into the keeper or wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Clueless.

Only striker we have and that was about his only sniff at goal and he scored. It's not his fault there's barely any support for him and hes often the only player in the box when crosses fly over his head is it!!?

And anything but an easy finish. Great dink over the keeper which the likes of Mackie would no doubt have hit straight into the keeper or wide.

this...... he gets nothing created for him. Best (only decent?) finisher in the team

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

this...... he gets nothing created for him.
              Because he doesn't move!

How are you mean't to give goal scoring chances to a brick wall?
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              And many more mistakes

Comment

He needs competition to get him going again. Last season he was a completely different player; he was energetic, pressuring defenders and his finishing was amazing. This season he's sloppy, lazy and uninterested and desperately tries to shoot from everywhere. Someone like Anelka would replace him immediately and do well, and when Cisse gets his chance again he'll be right up for it mark my words.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

more worried about image and his two-bob haircuts then what he does on the pitch-**** him off out of it.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    He needs competition to get him going again. Last season he was a completely different player; he was energetic, pressuring defenders and his finishing was amazing. This season he's sloppy, lazy and uninterested and desperately tries to shoot from everywhere. Someone like Anelka would replace him immediately and do well, and when Cisse gets his chance again he'll be right up for it mark my words.
                    I'm sorry but if we signed Anelka then we have learnt nothing at all. My opinion if it be right or wrong
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Because he doesn't move!

How are you mean't to give goal scoring chances to a brick wall?
                      He does fu$%ing move but the passes rarely come because Taarabt is normally on the ball and has decided he's the only player in the team again and doesn't use the ball at all well. He tries it all himself and if he hasn't been tackled or opened up for a shot himself, he'll finally tap it to a team mate 5 yards away after running to them, closing all the space in the process and bringing his marker into the space also. Greedy and inefectual when like this and i for one will not be disapointed when he goes to the ACN as hopefully Granero will play the role and play it for the team, not himself.

Anyway back on Cisse, you say he doesn;t run, but i bet you are also one who moans about him being offside all the time also (another myth), without workign out he's off becasue hes made a run and the pass has been delayed too much.

Comment

Clueless.

This
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He does fu$%ing move but the passes rarely come because Taarabt is normally on the ball and has decided he's the only player in the team again and doesn't use the ball at all well. He tries it all himself and if he hasn't been tackled or opened up for a shot himself, he'll finally tap it to a team mate 5 yards away after running to them, closing all the space in the process and bringing his marker into the space also. Greedy and inefectual when like this and i for one will not be disapointed when he goes to the ACN as hopefully Granero will play the role and play it for the team, not himself.

Anyway back on Cisse, you say he doesn;t run, but i bet you are also one who moans about him being offside all the time also (another myth), without workign out he's off becasue hes made a run and the pass has been delayed too much.
                          this...spot on.

Comment

Or he's offside because he's lazy. As for Adel I can see your point but I still believe a greedy Adel is better then passing it to Cisse to watch him try a poor pass & give it away again. When I play football I don't pass to **** poor players as they will just give it away & to score goals you need the ball

Nice to see someone sticking up for Cisse though after how bad he's been this season
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            And many more mistakes

Comment

Clueless? Yep. We've done brilliantly up front with Cisse leading the line. Look at all the goals we've scored and the games we've won with him up front. Let's not change a thing. Cisse's a stand out star. His passing, link up play, running into space, tracking back, defensive work is second to none...

Comment

Working...
                              X