No announcement yet.

Frank Lampard? **** off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexton, Venables, Hollins, Webb, Wilkins, Wicks, Spencer, Peacock, Stein, Wilson, Mancienne, Furlong, Falco, Wegerle, Bridges etc etc.

Dont see how Lampard could be classed any differently from the above, and others.

Comment

hes a **** while them lot are not

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Have to agree with Marshy on this.
          The club now knows, or should do by now, where it has gone disastrously wrong in the transfer market.
          To repeat those same mistakes ad nauseum, will not sit well with me.
          I don't care how good Lampard is, or was. He is Chelsea through and through.
          Once he walks in the door at Loftus Rd, if we sign him, we can abandon all pretence of having any semblence of pride.
          God knows, we have precious little to be proud of as QPR fans these days, but what little pride we still possess will all but disappear once our club goes cap-in-hand to that shower of shyte in SW6.
          When all is said and done, I would rather we were a good club in the Championship, with our pride fully restored, than a club regarded as perennial strugglers in the premiership, the butt of countless jokes amongst rival fans, a kind of care home for ageing couldn't-care-less about QPR, knobends.
          What about when QPR signed Webb, Hollins, and Wilkins? They were Chelsea through and through and did rather well as QPR players.

Comment

if Lampard strengthens up the midfield and scores a few goals then i`m all for him. Ray Wilkins is a dyed in the wool blue,but he did a great job as a player for us , (as a manager he was c rap though )
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

comedy gold this idea that there is some other midfielder with lampard's scoring record and all round ability and standing in the gae that we would be in with even a sniff of signing.

Comment

He speaks very highly of you as well..............!
                Your ironing and starching are top notch apparently!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  He speaks very highly of you as well..............!
                  Your ironing and starching are top notch apparently!!
                  no money in it mate :-)
                  Do it in one of my shops but only as that one is near a train station and i can fleece the commuters :-)
                  Starched shirts are not all that popular anymore...unless your a former public schoolboy with nightmares about starched collars and head boy beatings :-)

Comment

We've got Bob Hope of signing Lampard.

Comment

no money in it mate :-)
                      Do it in one of my shops but only as that one is near a train station and i can fleece the commuters :-)
                      Starched shirts are not all that popular anymore...unless your a former public schoolboy with nightmares about starched collars and head boy beatings :-)
                      all that went out with Tom Browns Schooldays - even im not THAT old!!!
                      More like "If...."

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
                        Got too agree. If Lionel Messi was free too sign for us would people object saying he's Barca through and through?
                        Don't be daft.
                        Why would I object to Messi coming to QPR?
                        As for Paul Furlong, I wasn't doing cartwheels when we signed him, not many were.
                        But, he did win me over, and I have only fond memories of his stint here, having said all that, he was hardly Frank Lampard, was he.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          What about when QPR signed Webb, Hollins, and Wilkins? They were Chelsea through and through and did rather well as QPR players.
                          Yeah, but Chelsea weren't much better than us, the gulf between us was a mere puddle.
                          Frank Lampard has won everything going with that lot, and he's going to come here and bust his big gut in an effort to keep us in the premier league?
                          I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

hope the fat **** does bust a gut lierally..now that would be funny

Comment

Working...
                            X