Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rather be relegated

Comment

Fat frank is mustard . Hatred for Chelski aside, he is better than any player we could hope to attract. No way would he come to us anyway so pointless debate IMO.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Some would rather we were relegated. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Fat frank is mustard . Hatred for Chelski aside, he is better than any player we could hope to attract. No way would he come to us anyway so pointless debate IMO.
          I never thought I would hear you call anyone fat. He should come just so we can hear you sing it.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Now, I don't want to see us get relegated, though with every home game against shyte like West Brom we lose, it looks increasingly likely, but I do not want to see Frank 'Mr Chelsea' Lampard at our club.
            He will have zero respect for our club, our fans, our history.
            FFS, the man has won practically everything going with that damn club, and he's gonna come to ours kissing the badge on our shirt?
            If we go down at all, at least let us go down with a smidgen of pride still intact.

Comment

I doubt Lampard wants to come and play with this shower of shat.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                I doubt Lampard wants to come and play with this shower of shat.
                Here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                  You're Chelski scum, we don't want you coming to our club, being the home of mercenaries is NOT the QPR way.
                  Only just seen this rubbish, even by your standards this takes some beating !!!

Comment

If Frank was to come the same thing would happen to him that happens to every other decent player that comes to the bush he would look rather average and where as he has scored for fun at Chelsea who would rarely have a shot ot ours, its what we do in the bush. Then we would all turn against him calling him a scummer and only here for the money

Comment

Why would any self-respecting Queen's Park Rangers fan, want Mr Chelsea at our club?
                      You could almost put your house on him having a 'who the hell do they think they are' attitude, whilst picking up an over-inflated wage packet for the minimal of effort.
                      A bit like former team mate, Bosingwa.

Comment

1,hes Mr West Ham
                        2,he does give a toss for who ever he plays for
                        3,he scores more in a season than we do as a whole
                        4,so he played for chelsea,he won trophys and as a player thats what you want,wouldnt of got them at west ham.
                        5,can he be any worse.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          Now, I don't want to see us get relegated, though with every home game against shyte like West Brom we lose, it looks increasingly likely, but I do not want to see Frank 'Mr Chelsea' Lampard at our club.
                          He will have zero respect for our club, our fans, our history.
                          FFS, the man has won practically everything going with that damn club, and he's gonna come to ours kissing the badge on our shirt?
                          If we go down at all, at least let us go down with a smidgen of pride still intact.
                          So you want it both ways? To stay up but only with players you like. Maybe you also expect honey for tea...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            So you want it both ways? To stay up but only with players you like. Maybe you also expect honey for tea...
                            Huh?
                            'Honey for tea'?
                            I want us to retain some small particle of self-respect.
                            We lose what little we have left, if we go cap-in-hand to that club in SW6.
                            You might be OK with that, I am not. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                              Why would any self-respecting Queen's Park Rangers fan, want Mr Chelsea at our club?
                              You could almost put your house on him having a 'who the hell do they think they are' attitude, whilst picking up an over-inflated wage packet for the minimal of effort.
                              A bit like former team mate, Bosingwa.
                              Tbh mate I'd have jimmy Savile up front knocking them in if he was capable if it meant giving us half a chance of staying up.

Comment

youth team would leave though
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X