No announcement yet.

Frank Lampard? **** off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate professional. Don't judge him like a Bosingwa or an Anelka.

One thing you will always get with Frank Lampard is 100% effort & consistency at all times. Fact.

Anyone so against the idea is either clueless about football or maybe you need to just let go of your hatred for Chelsea when discussing certain players who CAN make a difference.
    Last edited by Ric-Roc; 26-12-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Amen.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Well I for one wouldn't mind him here, Still a top player, and will give it his all because he wouldn't just have any old manager in charge, 'Arry's his uncle!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          Whenever I see your posts you seem to be craving attention. But it is all negative stuff. Seems like you are always telling Hughes, Fernandes, Lampard, Redknapp to **** off.

If you are trying to convince people of something you need more than just one line slagging of people. You got to put something positive forward and explain how it would work.

Stop being silly - you have probably drunk too much.

I post lots of positive things about Tarbs, Derry, Traore ... I even admitted I was wrong about Nelsen.

You might be one of those johhny come lately, but there are those of us who do not want mercenaries at our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Ultimate professional. Don't judge him like a Bosingwa or an Anelka.

One thing you will always get with Frank Lampard is 100% effort & consistency at all times. Fact.

Anyone so against the idea is either clueless about football or maybe you need to just let go of your hatred for Chelsea when discussing certain players who CAN make a difference.

Not hatred, just don't want a Chelski wannabe in our squad, especially when we don;t need him. It is not the central midfield that is the problem, it is up front.

Comment

be a miracle if Harry could persuade him to come after the dogs abuse he received at LR. I'm in the get him in camp
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                You might be one of those johhny come lately, but there are those of us who do not want mercenaries at our club.
                Everyone posted in your thread "Frank Lampard? **** off" so far wants him to sign. Why do you think that is?

Comment

I'd sign him. Quality and no low risk.

Comment

but we might have to drop Faurlin if he comes
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

We aren't exactly blessed with fast learners here are we? We could have had exactly this same thread about Bosingwa six months ago: 'top player... lucky to have him here.. proven quality...' blah blah.

What makes everyone so sure that Lampard will care about our relegation fight when he's spent his career at the other end of the table?

Where would we play him? I honestly think Taarabt is a better bet in the AMC role, and Faurlin/Mbia are better as the DMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                        We aren't exactly blessed with fast learners here are we? We could have had exactly this same thread about Bosingwa six months ago: 'top player... lucky to have him here.. proven quality...' blah blah.

What makes everyone so sure that Lampard will care about our relegation fight when he's spent his career at the other end of the table?

Where would we play him? I honestly think Taarabt is a better bet in the AMC role, and Faurlin/Mbia are better as the DMs.
                        Playing for his uncle? ...could that make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Playing for his uncle? ...could that make a difference?
                          Beat me to it - playing for Uncle Harry might just add a certain something to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Beat me to it - playing for Uncle Harry might just add a certain something to his game.
                            Hopefully would make him care, and not be another mercenary

Comment

Is he on his way to us?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Is he on his way to us?
                                I doubt it Shania

Comment

Working...
                                X