Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr Twitter

2h Amit Bhatia ‏@Amit_Bhatia99
    I congratulated @StephaneMbia in the tunnel and told him he was excellent today. He said it wasn't about him, it was a team performance #QPR
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

Saw some of the players in the tunnel after. The relief was palpable. And the joy was immense. Long way to go, sure, but let's savour today.
    Expand

What a wonderful feeling! Congrats to our entire team and all our fans! Loftus Road was bouncing! Awesome feeling. #QPR

Robert Green ‏@Robert1Green
    Wonderful atmosphere, great performance from all in front of me and a great feeling, at last!

Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia
    Next target Newcastle!!!! @Benarfaofficial #QPR
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

3h Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia
    First victory of a long series!! #QPR #QPRFanForum #QPRtrust #QPRvFUL

Thank you all for your support!!! QPR and their players are lucky to have such a good fans! Et l'OM aussi :D #QPR #OM :p

Philip Beard ‏@philipb1
    At last MOTD, the Sunday Papers and a Saturday night with 3 points to enjoy. Every R's fan deserves that today. #QPR

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes
    Best best feeling in the world. Well done QPR

That lot has made my smile even bigger. Missus can't believe how happy I am today, she knows she's getting the best 2minutes of her life later

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      That lot has made my smile even bigger. Missus can't believe how happy I am today, she knows she's getting the best 2minutes of her life later
      Give her one from me and make it 3 minutes...(insert winking smily face here).

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
        I congratulated @StephaneMbia in the tunnel and told him he was excellent today. He said it wasn't about him, it was a team performance #QPR
        View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

Saw some of the players in the tunnel after. The relief was palpable. And the joy was immense. Long way to go, sure, but let's savour today.
        Expand

What a wonderful feeling! Congrats to our entire team and all our fans! Loftus Road was bouncing! Awesome feeling. #QPR

Robert Green ‏@Robert1Green
        Wonderful atmosphere, great performance from all in front of me and a great feeling, at last!

Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia
        Next target Newcastle!!!! @Benarfaofficial #QPR
        Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

First victory of a long series!! #QPR #QPRFanForum #QPRtrust #QPRvFUL

Thank you all for your support!!! QPR and their players are lucky to have such a good fans! Et l'OM aussi :D #QPR #OM :p

Philip Beard ‏@philipb1
        At last MOTD, the Sunday Papers and a Saturday night with 3 points to enjoy. Every R's fan deserves that today. #QPR

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes
        Best best feeling in the world. Well done QPR

Great to see this one from Rob Green,especially!!:pleasantsuprise: A well deserved run in the team for him.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

lol
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Let's hope this is the first of many wins to come. It seems everyone in th club is buoyed by the win and great to hear the views of those within the club and the team.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It's just one win, but this is what it feels like to be a QPR fan.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Hehe wonderful feeling yes.....totally forgotten that awesome feeling of winning.....and it was a well deserved win!!!

Comment

So few words yet means so much to us all.

Proud of them lads today.

Comment

Can someone please give me a list of players on twitter? Thanks

Comment

Can someone please give me a list of players on twitter? Thanks
                      http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/03...te-349637.aspx
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                      X