Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other positives than Adel to take from the match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other positives than Adel to take from the match?

Three points, yes but what else? I have not seen the match, yet.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Fulham hardly got a shot in, four games without a defeat, SWP had some decent moments (some bad ones too), but most importantly for me, we won a lot of loose balls in midfield.

Comment

Didn't you give up watching after Adel fluffed a corner?

Plenty of positives. Attitude and application were better again.

Unbeaten in 4 now.

Comment

Thanks!! How did Nedum play?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Faurlin was superb, looked more dangerous going forward and looked more solid at the back generally although Fulham were awful for the most part.

One thing I noticed is that we won the ball back in their half a lot more than I've seen us do recently which helps keep the pressure off our defence and at the same time puts mot pressure on theirs, as a result Fulham were making a lot of mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            I hardly noticed him to be honest (apart from one time he did an awful pass), which must be a good thing as it means he hardly made any mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Didn't you give up watching after Adel fluffed a corner?

Plenty of positives. Attitude and application were better again.

Unbeaten in 4 now.
              Yepp,i did. But i saw the last fifteen minutes and watched us concede. On the whole; My word, what a player Adel can be!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Didn't have a great deal to do but he was a hell of a lot better than Bosingwa has been.

Comment

Main positive was we were first to virtually every second ball (of which there were lots). admittedly fulham were dreadful but we finally looked as if we really wanted it.

Nedum had one of his best games for us I thought (OK, so not saying a great deal but apart from a couple of trademark rubbish passes was pretty good).

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    I hardly noticed him to be honest (apart from one time he did an awful pass), which must be a good thing as it means he hardly made any mistakes.
                    I hope he will take the chance and make RB his position now.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Faurlin played great in the second half, nice and tidy passes and controlled the game.
                      Mbia was a rock in midfield all game, his passing wasn't too great but hardly anyone went passed him.
                      SWP had a very good game, went in for many challenges, took on and beat a few players and made some good passes.
                      The whole defence were tight and was probably the best I've seen them play all season.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Main positive was we were first to virtually every second ball (of which there were lots). admittedly fulham were dreadful but we finally looked as if we really wanted it.

Nedum had one of his best games for us I thought (OK, so not saying a great deal but apart from a couple of trademark rubbish passes was pretty good).
                        About time, that happened. Looks like Harry has instilled a real fighting spirit in the team.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Faurlin played great in the second half, nice and tidy passes and controlled the game.
                          Mbia was a rock in midfield all game, his passing wasn't too great but hardly anyone went passed him.
                          SWP had a very good game, went in for many challenges, took on and beat a few players and made some good passes.
                          The whole defence were tight and was probably the best I've seen them play all season.
                          Faurlin made a solid last ditch tackle as well. Well done. I am very impressed with Mbia.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I hope he will take the chance and make RB his position now.
                            Straight he had a few dodgy moments tbh. Made a few misplaced passes and looked a bit nervous but crucially didn't make huge mistakes.

Oh and Mbia was my second MoM after Adel. Was told to do a marking job on Bernatov. It worked.

Comment

Anton played only 30 seconds. Also even Cisse didn't score today he had a few chanches,like a great header at the end and a great shot thatwent just wide. I mean it's positive that he has opportunies to score,because that's what he does

Comment

Working...
                              X