The downside of Adel's performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The downside of Adel's performance

The Moroccan manager was at LR today. After that performance, I cannot see him not having Tarbs in his plans, so I think he is now definitely going

What shall we do then?? I hope he will "honour" his contract with QPR. Here´s hoping anyway,
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

On the plus side taraabt will realise how much he means to the club and fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        What shall we do then??
        Hope Morocco get knocked out first round!

Comment

Agree with both of you!! I hope he will chose club over country this time aswell.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

TBH what real importance is the Africa cup of nations when its played every year,our plight is far more important and is a one off,there is no contest IMO !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              TBH what real importance is the Africa cup of nations when its played every year,our plight is far more important and is a one off,there is no contest IMO !!
              It hasn't become a yearly competition, it is still once every two years, although they wanted to move it away from the world cup year, which is why it is happening twice in two years.

Comment

I'm sure Taarabt will play for Morocco at the ACN. I think he'd be doing the right thing by representing his country. Hoilett will have to step up to the plate and earn his money!!

Comment

Harry's no mug, watch AT pick up a mystery injury just before the ACN and then make a Lazarus like recovery for our games!!
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Tough one. I wouldn't blame him if he goes, but hope he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      Agreed!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                        It hasn't become a yearly competition, it is still once every two years, although they wanted to move it away from the world cup year, which is why it is happening twice in two years.
                        What a silly decision... Could have skipped a year. Instead it's being held two years in a row. They're just using this competition to cash in as much as they can.

Comment

It is fair enough if he goes. If the squad had pulled their weight this season the ACN wouldn't be as much of an issue.
                          The manager reportedly told him he wants him to stay which is good but you can't stand in his way so it is up to him.

Comment

It has to be club over country every time....

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                              What a silly decision... Could have skipped a year. Instead it's being held two years in a row. They're just using this competition to cash in as much as they can.
                              I know. It should definitely have been skipped for two years so that it happened after 3 years instead of a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X