MOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTD

My first one tonight this season,who's on it now ???

lol me too...gonna watch my first of the season

Comment

Haha cant wait, bet I fall asleep though

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

No way will you fall asleep, it was one of our best displays.

Comment

I am gonna get fooking pished tonight,nearly christmas before i could watch it,gonna make the most of it....U R's !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bet the fukers play our performance down too.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                My first one tonight this season,who's on it now ???

Mine too!! I can't watch us when we lose

Comment

MOTD (always watch though) & Football First & Sky Sports News on the hour, every hour!!!!

Comment

We'll probably get the usual 20 seconds!

Only thing that might change that is if they have an interview with Harry, what with his motd links.

Comment

im glad im not the only one, i dont watch even when we draw lol

Comment

MOTD, essential viewing - win, lose or draw, always should be for any football fan, not just a QPR fan.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          MOTD, essential viewing - win, lose or draw, always should be for any football fan, not just a QPR fan.
                          Not essential viewing when you never win,i'm depressed enough after the game without putting myself through it all again and those tosspots dissing us,
                          but tonight i will be viewing and cannot wait,i feel like we've won the FA cup

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                            Not essential viewing when you never win,i'm depressed enough after the game without putting myself through it all again and those tosspots dissing us,
                            but tonight i will be viewing and cannot wait,i feel like we've won the FA cup
                            Know what you mean, but its not JUST qpr or about qpr on motd is it? Personally I like to watch all of the games on motd. Fan of football in general and QPR. The league show after as well!!!

Comment

Wonder weather we will get any praise on it tonight. With Liverpool losing i doubt Hansen will be in the best of moods.

Comment

Working...
                              X