Cesar or Green..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar or Green..

..which keeper will Harry pick to start against Fulham?

In my opinion i'd like to see Cesar go straight back in the team, but I think Harry will put his faith in Green

Won't matter, either of them won't win this game for us.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can we have both?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I would go for Green as he has been playing well so that Cesar feels the competition
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Has to be Cesar for me all day every day.

I expect if you asked 100 managers about 99 would go for Cesar.

Green has done very well in general since he's been back in, however i do make him at fault for Villa's goal. As a keeper he should be deciding whether he's going to struggle to reach a shot or not and for me for any keeper to go with both hands, meaning they can't reach as far, needs to be certain they can get enough on it to make the save... if they don't they are at fault imo. TO get 2 good hands on it and still not deflect it past the post is an error imo, especially as he could've reached with his left hand better.

I don't want to slate him though as in general i think he's done great in difficult circumstances, especially against Sunderland with a couple of top saves and against Wigan with some good ones also, just for me, i think Cesar has been top class and not done anything wrong to justify losing his number 1 berth so should be recalled for me.

Comment

I'd go with Green... he's been playing well... will show there is competition for the keeper spot which is what redknapp says he wants

Comment

Green for me.
              Last edited by Shania; 15-12-2012, 01:52 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Easy decision for me: Green all day.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Stick with Green. Hasn't done anything to deserve being dropped.

Comment

Green for me

Comment

Cesar more reliable. Can't be taking chances .

Comment

Green for me
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I would play Green, I think it's out of order to do the same thing twice to him and he has been playing really well.

I love Cesar as our number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Has to be Cesar for me all day every day.

I expect if you asked 100 managers about 99 would go for Cesar.

Green has done very well in general since he's been back in, however i do make him at fault for Villa's goal. As a keeper he should be deciding whether he's going to struggle to reach a shot or not and for me for any keeper to go with both hands, meaning they can't reach as far, needs to be certain they can get enough on it to make the save... if they don't they are at fault imo. TO get 2 good hands on it and still not deflect it past the post is an error imo, especially as he could've reached with his left hand better.

I don't want to slate him though as in general i think he's done great in difficult circumstances, especially against Sunderland with a couple of top saves and against Wigan with some good ones also, just for me, i think Cesar has been top class and not done anything wrong to justify losing his number 1 berth so should be recalled for me.
                            Seriously doubt that.

Comment

Green for me. Simply cos he has done nothing wrong so far. If his form drops then give Cesar a run in the side. Dropping players who are doing well tends to backfire.

Comment

Working...
                              X