No announcement yet.

Frank lampard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No fkin way. The guy is 70% scum, 30% a c4nt. Don't want him near our place, on top of that we couldn't afford his food bill either.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No chance
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

he can **** right off

Comment

Harry has a plan to get some players like Lampard, Cole, Anelka, Samba, Keane on short term loans who he thinks will get QPR out of the relegation zone.

I think he is right. QPR will be relegated with the current squad.

There is no point getting Redknapp in as manager if you do not let him use his judgment to improve the team.

If you don't like it - blame Mark Hughes - Harry is just trying to clear up the mess he left behind.

Comment

I don't want Lumpalard anywhere near our club. He's Chelski through and through. What next, John Terry?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              I would not like to see Lumpalard in a QPR shirt.
              As some have already stated, we should all be heartily sick by now, of seeing players in their mid-30s just coming here for the money.
              Lumpalard has won everything going with Chelshyte, he's never going to feel even an ounce of pride in wearing our club's shirt.
              And I think this is partly why our club is where she is, because we have too many ########s on the playing staff, who just do not respect Queen's Park Rangers, her history, or her fans.
              Nah, enough, is enough.

Agreed. Sad, but probably true..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Bosingwa like signing

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I don't want Lumpalard anywhere near our club. He's Chelski through and through. What next, John Terry?
                  that would/could/should never happen....ever

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    another midfielder
                    but i think granero and swp will poss/hope will go
                    TWITTER
                    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We have spent the last two months going on about washed up players getting their last pay cheque at QPR then we seem to want this guy going on 35 and who has been injured on and off since last season and out the majority of this one.

We have tried the big names and its backfired time for young hungry players

The only thing going for this is that its Harrys nephew so hopefully he would bust a ball week in week out for him. But if we go down its a non starter anyway
                      Exactly.

Comment

"he's never going to feel even an ounce of pride in wearing our club's shirt"... sounds like he will fit in perfectly with the current squad then.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                          but i think granero and swp will poss/hope will go
                          Could be Granero will thrive on playing alongside Lampard??
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                            Harry has a plan to get some players like Lampard, Cole, Anelka, Samba, Keane on short term loans who he thinks will get QPR out of the relegation zone.
                            Originally posted by zeberdee View Post

I think he is right. QPR will be relegated with the current squad.

There is no point getting Redknapp in as manager if you do not let him use his judgment to improve the team.

If you don't like it - blame Mark Hughes - Harry is just trying to clear up the mess he left behind.
                            You clearly have a point. Like it or not; routine will be impotant during the run in
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

do not want

Comment

Working...
                              X