Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel off to African Cup of Nations....??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly Prem clubs don't think it's a problem otherwise they wouldn't buy players who would be missing for 3 or 4 league games.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      @Rangers77 - sorry Rangers, this is not a disgrace. These players want to play for the countries, just like Wayne Rooney and co do. Adel has made it clear that he is really struggling with this decision as he wants to help Rangers, but he has the hopes of a nation and will suffer real abuse and lashback if he doesn't play. He goes home every summer and doesn't want to be looked t as the man that let them all down.

In case you didn't realise these players did not grow up supporting QPR. If I played for some club in a country miles from where I grew up I would leave to play for my country. Also, every club that plays African players knows this. Clubs should not rely too heavily on them if they know they will be off.

It is disapointing, but to say it is a disgrace...is a disgrace!
      That´s true. It`s a catch 22 situation . But, I think Adel was mostly on the bench for Morocco in the last tournament?
      Would have loved him to stay and play for us instead.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        It's a disgrace not that Adel is going, but that this stupid, self important tournament is a) held every two years (other international tournaments are every four years; b) it's been held two years running in 2012 and 2013 (!!!!) because they've arbitrarily changed the timetable to stay out of the World Cup limelight; and c) that it's held in the middle of the European league season. This is the disgrace. It screws up the European leagues and, in the case of Adel, threatens to screw us up. It's the tournament and it's indefensible timing I hate, not, for the sensible reasons you cite, Adel for going.
        OK, misunderstood what you thought was disgraceful.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Gutting news. Imo we have always looked shi ite with a team minus adel.

A player that can create and make something happen from nothing.

If we had decent strikers, we'd all be saying this is a massive blow but because we are as blunt as a dud pencil up top, some posters see this as pretty irrelevant and rightly so, although I pray someone decent fancies the challenge at qpr in jan and we look to offload cisse, hear walton and hersham are after some experience
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Loads of people saying he was a legend and it showed how much he loved QPR on another thread about him not going to the ACN. What now, not a legend and he dont care ? Although he has looked a different player of late, i dont think he will be missed at all, as he still does to much and delays the final ball to someone in a better position or passes it to the goalie 70% of the time.

Comment

@Rangers77 - sorry Rangers, this is not a disgrace. These players want to play for the countries, just like Wayne Rooney and co do. Adel has made it clear that he is really struggling with this decision as he wants to help Rangers, but he has the hopes of a nation and will suffer real abuse and lashback if he doesn't play. He goes home every summer and doesn't want to be looked t as the man that let them all down.

In case you didn't realise these players did not grow up supporting QPR. If I played for some club in a country miles from where I grew up I would leave to play for my country. Also, every club that plays African players knows this. Clubs should not rely too heavily on them if they know they will be off.

It is disapointing, but to say it is a disgrace...is a disgrace!
              ..... wouldn't like to be in his boots !!

Comment

OK, misunderstood what you thought was disgraceful.
                It's easily done. I seem to find many things disgraceful..... :-)

Comment

Things getting worse. We need Adel.

Comment

Hopefully by that time we've got some results and brought in a few quality players to help us stay up so if he does go we'll have good cover!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                    X