Will the fulham fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    You dont have to be a neanderthal to talk about something that obviously goes on and with a section of our fanbase that is volatile at the best of times there is bound to be trouble.
    I know it happens, and the original question was a valid one. But then you get all the pondlife piping up about how they are going to spend their benefits on special-brew and go on the rampage

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
      I know it happens, and the original question was a valid one. But then you get all the pondlife piping up about how they are going to spend their benefits on special-brew and go on the rampage
      I think you're reading far too much into that comment by matty

Comment

after the game i will be meeting up with a few mates who support Fulham down the Orchard and they don't seemed concerned about anything
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I'll be meeting a couple of Fulham mates around Shepherds Bush Green before and after and I don't intend on beating any of them up regardless of the result.

Comment

if they do beat us i will be outside there end offering my hand in friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
              another thread for the neanderthals #yawn
              too right matey - what? Fisticuffs!... so called grown men talking and acting like kiddies in the playground! Grow up!!

Comment

Are people actually reading through the comments or just assuming others are saying ''I am gonna beat xyz up''?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Are people actually reading through the comments or just assuming others are saying ''I am gonna beat xyz up''?
                  All I've seen is people answer a question no threats whatsoever yet still the #mob are out in force

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                    All I've seen is people answer a question no threats whatsoever yet still the #mob are out in force
                    Must be the default reaction to these sort of threads.

Comment

might give the cat a kick if we lose ..........If we we win i'll have a cuddle with the dog !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        too right matey - what? Fisticuffs!... so called grown men talking and acting like kiddies in the playground! Grow up!!
                        You grow up!!!!..........or you won't in our gang anymore.............fartypants!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          You grow up!!!!..........or you won't in our gang anymore.............fartypants!!
                          won't what, in our gang, Dave? Whats this then.... a game of Blankety Blank!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                            Lots of inference though, isn't there?!

Comment

Lots of inference though, isn't there?!
                              I just gave an honest answer of what I think will happen using experiane of past local derbies and I think most were doing the same.
                              Plus I think there's more post about neanderthals then anything else if not interested in a topic why open the thread and furthermore why post on it

Comment

won't what, in our gang, Dave? Whats this then.... a game of Blankety Blank!!!!
                                Doh!!! you just won't!!!...

Comment

Working...
                                X