how do i delete my account please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i delete my account please??

any help??....had enough of the over moderation......
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Don't do it ! Facto is for life, not just christmas.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Facto, I'm as confused as the next guy; normally if anyone is being spoken to by a member of the admin/mod team, something is posted up in our staff chat.

Any chance you could PM me & let me know what is going on?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I think Facto got a caution from one of the mods the other day? I know of no other circumstances that would push him towards leaving WATRB. This alone certainly does not seem serious enough but each person decides for him-/herself, of course.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Facto, I'm as confused as the next guy; normally if anyone is being spoken to by a member of the admin/mod team, something is posted up in our staff chat.

Any chance you could PM me & let me know what is going on?
          This must be where you all agree to back each other up and #### off the poster?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            We don't always agree but we had no argument over you a couple of weeks ago
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              We don't always agree but we had no argument over you a couple of weeks ago
              hohohohohoho you are soooooooooooo funny...hang on let me give you these.

ps good luck carrying on killing the site

pps do not communicate with me further...
              Last edited by QPRDave; 13-12-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

You started off well and became a good member of the site. I have no idea what happened to you after that?

If you read the forum rules, we issue infraction points that build up and ban you. You were not listening to anything we said and therefore got yourself banned. It's your own fault, no one else's.

I don't know where you get your stats from, yes one or two members have left like any other site, but how many have become new members?

If you or any other member is here to argue and name call others, we are quite happy to ban them for good. I don't see why we should respect members that don't respect the site or other members.

Comment

HHHHmmmmmmmmmm i refer all other members to my post no 5 in this thread, oh and just to be clear we are not allowed as members of this "forum" to disagree with what you or any mod says?????..If you or any other member is here to argue and name call others, we are quite happy to ban them for good.

Last edited by QPRDave; 13-12-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Over moderating kills interest fast, seen that happen elsewhere.

I don't come here that often so don't give a toss really but even I noticed some heavy handedness when I posted up a mods joke which had been all over the interweb for years. No one forces anyone to mod or post, so there is no need for either party to take the slightest bit of notice of the other really - its just another forum.

Comment

So Facto and Dave have gone elsewhere? thats half of a days post count and a shame cos both are good posters.Much better than this new lot of posters that have turned up.

Comment

We don't #### anyone off and the last thing we want to do is ban anyone.

We will send members a PM, we will also issue warnings and then points, and even then points have to add up to 6 for a 2 week ban.

We can always post up when we receive a "Report a Post". Problem is the member who has posted will always throw his toys out the pram, that's why we don't.

We need to keep everyone happy, Facto & Dave's account are open, what and how they post is down to them, we all including yourself have the same rules.

We have so many members, only a few have a problem with it and we are not going to change the system as it's been working fine.

Comment

So can we use the term dog****?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            any help??....had enough of the over moderation......
                            Looking for the same, had enough of ridiculas overmodding & being told im best to not talk about ollie lol, cant see where i can delete my account?!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Looking for the same, had enough of ridiculas overmodding & being told im best to not talk about ollie lol, cant see where i can delete my account?!
                              Don't do it Pinks.........we'll miss you!

Comment

Working...
                              X