First win celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First win celebration

I talked to the korean fans who are now busy focusing on their last go at school, work stuff like that. They will be here to leave a message when things are sorted

19/12/12 is the voting date for the next Korean president. Let that(and above) be the reason why this section is empty for a while :^^:

can i have a number 61 please side order chips,curry sauce

Comment

Menu only goes up to 31?

Comment

Why would you go through the farce of electing a president
        (who will be an inept imperialist puppet, as usual) when you
        could have this splendid fellow as your glorious leader?

Seriously though, this fat kid will probably f*ck it all up by the end of the decade and you will have your peaceful re-unification triumph at last. I do have a bit of a Communism nostalgia and it would be interesting to visit North Korea while it is still Communist, but I doubt I will be able to do so. Just won't be the same after the regime crumbles and you are one country again. I mean all the monuments will still be there, but the atmosphere will be gone. I understand South Koreans have very limited options for visiting North Korea? If you could - would you?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Why would you go through the farce of electing a president
          (who will be an inept imperialist puppet, as usual) when you
          could have this splendid fellow as your glorious leader?

Seriously though, this fat kid will probably f*ck it all up by the end of the decade and you will have your peaceful re-unification triumph at last. I do have a bit of a Communism nostalgia and it would be interesting to visit North Korea while it is still Communist, but I doubt I will be able to do so. Just won't be the same after the regime crumbles and you are one country again. I mean all the monuments will still be there, but the atmosphere will be gone. I understand South Koreans have very limited options for visiting North Korea? If you could - would you?
          If this Jr. Kim is to meet me one on one, I could beat him up to death. Probably all of you can. He is one short weak ba*****.

:yush:

Comment

축하합니다 축하합니다 우리의 첫승을 축하합니다

축하합니다 축하합니다 눈물나도록 이유불문 축하합니다!

Comment

첫승 축하합니다!~

앞으로 경기들도 꼭 이기길 바랍니다

화이팅~

Comment

Working...
              X