Bosingwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    With some fans yes, but we've had some good players from there over the years. Webb Furlong Spencer Peacock immediately spring to mind.
    It took a lot of effort and massive character on Furlong's part to become accepted by the boo boys - not long after, those same people had him down as a hero. Always been a tough crowd to please and Bosingwa has no chance of becoming a Rangers legend in the same way, and that's not just down to performances but the money he will be on as well
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Although I agree he is a mercenary and couldn't care about us, I actually thought he played well today.
      Yep. Involved in our goal, solid at the back (but Villa's offered little threat) and v good going forward in the first half. I actually though he put in a decent shift today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Yep. Involved in our goal, solid at the back (but Villa's offered little threat) and v good going forward in the first half. I actually though he put in a decent shift today.
        Bosingwa did alright today. Watch the game properly before mouthing off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Had a decent game IMO.
          I agree thought both full backs had good games today, I'm not a Bosingwa fan but credit him today decent performance .

Comment

as i said at the start of this thread ,the most unintrested footballer i,ve seen .here for the money and nothing else
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

this is why i don't want fat lamp at qpr! no more chelsea reject

Comment

Working...
              X