Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    Have sent you a PM.
    Hi any client ref numbers going . Would highly appreciate it if someone could help me out. Got 100s of loyalty points but didnt bother getting a membership as I didnt think id ever need it given the loyalty points I had. Feel screwed by the club . Please contact me on 07415698624 u rrrs
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

• Is anyone willing to lend me their client reference, I already have one and would like my friend to come with me (also a QPR fan.) Would wait until Sunday to get both tickets but it doesn't look like many tickets are remaining.

Comment

• Got all the tickets I need, and have two ref nos that could be used tomorrow (members 2nd ticket) if anyone wants? PM me please
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

• gone
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

• Hi guys, similar to Rumbold before me, I enjoy reading the forum, but just don't get round to posting too much.

I'm looking to ideally get hold of two tickets, but one would do in an emergency. I'll be honest with you, I've never been a season ticket holder as I've not been able to afford it, but I make as many matches as I can. I was at the match on Monday, and would really love to get to Wembley (I live down the road!)

If you think you might be able to help me out please let me know - thanks so much.
            @mareklipinski

Comment

• If anyone has a spare membership ref I'd appreciate it. Getting 2 today for me and the boy but my girl will miss out currently.

Comment

• Need one client ref for my daughter today if anyone can help. Myself and the boy can go on my membership but she might miss out. If anyone has a spare reference number I'd be really grateful

Comment

• can anyone help?

Im waiting to get two tickets together for me and my missus on general sale but I'm really starting to worry now as it looks like there wont be any left. If anyone can help that would be fantastic.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• I might be able to help out, message me a bit later, if i can help a fellow supporter i will have no problem and tickets will be face value !!!

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as you Nick,so really want 2 tickets for me & the Mrs but not looking good for general sale,so if there is a kind soul out there who could help out please it would be very much appreciated.

Comment

• Can a member buy two tickets together today ??? I am assuming not buying one yesterday and one today means you can buy both today ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Itchy'R'sole View Post
                          I might be able to help out, message me a bit later, if i can help a fellow supporter i will have no problem and tickets will be face value !!!
                          Itchy can you PM me as I'm not able to start a PM, but I can reply. Cheers mate.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Anyone

Anyone got a client ref number I can use today as I can only buy one today on my membership.
                            Trying to buy two tickets for my lads.
                            Cheers

Comment

• Hi. according to someone on another thread, I believe you can buy 2 today, if you did not buy any yesterday. Give it a try online or check with the box office/ticketmaster.

Comment

• A plea to all R'ss

Hi,I'm really desperate to get 2 tickets for the final for me & the Mrs.Just wondering if anyone could help out at all please? I know it's a long shot but got to give it a try. Am really regretting not renewing my membership which I had done for previous years.i have been a poster on here for 5 years & supported Qpr for about 30yrs so am a genuine supporter. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the begging.

Comment

Working...
                                X