No announcement yet.

** All Wembley Play-Off Final Ticket Requests **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have PM'd a few people now, but with unfortunately no luck so far. So I will post with the hope that someone might take pity and PM me with an offer of assistance. As you can see I am not the biggest participant in posting on these forums (understatement of the century I know), I much more enjoy reading others news and opinions than boring u with my own. I am trying to secure 2 tickets and would massively appreciate any help that can be offered. Thanks for reading.

Comment

• I didn't renew my season ticket or get a membership this year as I have to work 2 Saturdays a month now so would have been silly. Every time I have had a chance Ibave been to games though.
      Please Please please help me, i cannot miss this all I want is one ticket, pref category 3 but will take anywhere to be there on the day.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• nice to see you back cas old son....hope you get sorted as your'e a proper r old chap
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• I may be able to get one ticket for somebody in phase 3, not definite yet but just giving a heads up. Should know for sure by tonight.

Comment

• Can get 2 tickets on my ST as I have a box at Wembley. Only genuine fans and not someone who has already got tickets for friends and family or any shits who will sell at a profit worried about other R's missing out.

Comment

• also have 1 spare at moment but get more in last phase before general, same as Gary above only genuine

Comment

• Hi, I have 2 memberships already but could do with some help. I wasn't even born when we were last at wembley so would really love to be there. I need 5 tickets and would love to able to all sit together, so anybody that can help with out with up to 3 client refs if possible I would be really grateful. Thanks
                Last edited by uptheR's; 15-05-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gary56 View Post
                  Can get 2 tickets on my ST as I have a box at Wembley. Only genuine fans and not someone who has already got tickets for friends and family or any shits who will sell at a profit worried about other R's missing out.
                  top man, gary. fair play to ya
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Can get 2 tickets on my ST as I have a box at Wembley. Only genuine fans and not someone who has already got tickets for friends and family or any shits who will sell at a profit worried about other R's missing out.

Have sent you a PM to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumbold View Post
                      I have PM'd a few people now, but with unfortunately no luck so far. So I will post with the hope that someone might take pity and PM me with an offer of assistance. As you can see I am not the biggest participant in posting on these forums (understatement of the century I know), I much more enjoy reading others news and opinions than boring u with my own. I am trying to secure 2 tickets and would massively appreciate any help that can be offered. Thanks for reading.
                      I've sent you a PM.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• if someone could help me get two tickets I would be delighted, been a Rangers fan since 73, never renewed my season ticket, or got a membership this season, I am now gutted, willing to meet anyone with cash, please help if you can cheers.
                        Last edited by Sexton75; 15-05-2014, 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

is this offer still available mate? Genuine fan just need to be at Wembley.
                          Last edited by Sexton75; 15-05-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Will be able to sort someone a ticket Sunday depending on availability. PM me if interested.

Comment

• West Acton

I should be fine for a ticket but you're a top man and a true gent!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• there is three of us coming over from Ireland, if anyone has three tickets spare or 3 ref numbers i would be so grateful..please and thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X