• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    i shall clear the intrigue up tdbuya

miss facto the elder....born miami florida.........age 30
    mr facto jnr the elder....born romford/essex....age 27
    mr facto jnr the younger...born romford/essex....age 22
    miss facto the younger...born alderley edge/cheshire....age 17....................
    mr/miss facto the quite a bit younger....eta july/august.....southend upon sea
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I can answer for myself. No mate not this season and last season I was a member. Been to 10 home games but I should of got a mmembership just v anti harry but I have always backed the team through thick and thin
      only pulling yer leg old son....i know you are qpr thru n thru n like me just couldnt be asked to do the membership this year....foolish now on our count yes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        only pulling yer leg old son....i know you are qpr thru n thru n like me just couldnt be asked to do the membership this year....foolish now on our count yes.....
        No problem likewise
        Quite ironic that 2 hardcores won't be going then
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Think tickets are on sale direct from Wembley Stadium website gents if you want to check it out

I will find out tomorrow if there are any tickets not taken up from my band of merry men if there are any knocking about will keep you both in the loop

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Think tickets are on sale direct from Wembley Stadium website gents if you want to check it out

I will find out tomorrow if there are any tickets not taken up from my band of merry men if there are any knocking about will keep you both in the loop
            Cheers west. Good man!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

very honourable of you young wests!

Comment

Tickets defo available direct from Wembley as mate has just called to say he got one

Comment

Looking for two tickets if possible, booked flights on Monday night coming over from Ireland. First time not renewing membership in 10 years, didn't need it for any other tickets and had my fill of scarves, usb sticks and beer mat holders. And of course it then becomes so ****** important. Hindsight eh! excuses aside, if anybody is looking to sell, please pm would be so greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks West!
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Think you can get them on there through club Wembley share thing, but sure it mentioned individual tickets only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Confused by this.... it says in the top right of every single post the month and year they joined and how many posts they've made. If you click on their name on the left you can then view profile for more detail..... You mentioned in another thread you sold a ticket to Mason, who joined the forum yesterday and has a grand total of 2 posts.
                        I obviously haven't explained properly. If somebody PM's you and you can find a post of there's so you CANT see the top right hand corner as there are no posts to see it, is there another way of seeing how many posts that person has done in the past

Comment

• Am after 2 if anyone has spares/unallocated tickets. Can transfer the money immediately. Same old sob story I know but been a ST holder for years before moving away to Uni, first year back so have had to work Saturdays but got to all the games I can. Sat through that Swindon League Cup game amongst others. Seems ridiculous that a ST holders mates neighbour who has never been to Rangers game in his life but fancies a day at Wembley will be there over others. Anyway just have to lump it and like it, would be eternally grateful for any help. Cheers lads & lasses.

Comment

• My dogs cousin went to the yeovil away game, surely that means i am entitled to one?
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Here to say my bit (cc: facto, gaza09, del, ...)
                              I'm on WATRB anywhere from a daily to a few times a week to few times a month. The threads this season have been so toxic with negativity that, most of the time, I just don't post. Hence why my post count is not that high. I prefer to do a fair bit of reading and soaking in all the opinions from both sides.
                              Also, I reckon its rather unfair of some to mention in other threads we've seen this season that a 30k, 40k new ground is unfeasible because we can't pull new supporters, yet jump on the first bloke who doesn't have 10 ways to prove they are rangers thru and thru. I just wish some of us can be more amicable towards those with a genuine interest in qpr. and before some of you jump on me, i understand that our promo playoff final isnt the place to bend over backwards to newbies.

rant over.
                              Last edited by ArthurQPR_NYC; 14-05-2014, 11:00 PM.
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• ... and with that....
                                I am a member. Seeing as I live in New York and a return flight this late is a cool £700 that I don't have, I will not be using my member number to get tickets. Please PM me if you are interested in using my 1 & 1 allocation.

Only do so after reading up on the potential pitfalls (I suggest starting with Del's post #18 on this thread). I will not be waiting for the box office to post tickets to New York, then for me to FedEx them back to you in the UK!
                                Also, I highly suggest you visit http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/12...s-1548512.aspx
                                to read the timings and how many tickets you can get with my member (not ST) number. Note the danger that your phase 2, ph 3, & ph 4 ticket might not be next to each other.

I will reply to the first PM that I deem valid (and not a ticket tout). The only thing I ask in return is a donation to the charity of your choosing, preferably a QPR charity.

I am doing this to help my fellow Rs, nothing else. Let's pack wembley with the blue and white army and get behind the lads. You Rs!
                                Rangers Til I Die
                                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                                X