No announcement yet.

** All Wembley Play-Off Final Ticket Requests **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see touting is now an online trade as well!!.. 'any tickets please... eeeennnnyyyyy tickets please'

Comment

I'm sure they will go on general sale so put your begging bowl down son.

Comment

If anyone can get me a ticket for the play off final i would be truely greatful. I would like either the 34 or 52 pound tickets.thanks to anyone in advance

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Maybe those who do have spares to offer to other fans, have a quick glance at the post count to determine if someone has just turned up for a specific reason.
          totally agree with this, some dodgy requests coming in. Also not being harsh, but the requests for tickets with the sob story is uncalled for imo
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by mason View Post
            If anyone can get me a ticket for the play off final i would be truely greatful. I would like either the 34 or 52 pound tickets.thanks to anyone in advance
            Step back and avoid the stampede
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I hope its a stampede of ticket offers

Comment

Is there somewhere on here that you can see the amount of posts that somebody who is asking for a tkt has made ? Apart from a reg poster which shows in the right hand corner

Comment

I have 1 cat 2 tkt available.

Comment

Any one got a spare ST reference number I can use to get a ticket for my brother who lives abroad?

Any help greatly appreciated.

COYRS

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      Is there somewhere on here that you can see the amount of posts that somebody who is asking for a tkt has made ? Apart from a reg poster which shows in the right hand corner
                      Is the top of each post not enough?

Comment

I have 1 cat 2 tkt available.
                        Sold to Mason

Comment

Any one got a spare Membership reference number I can use to get a ticket for my son - we lives abroad, and flights/hotels are booked. Now we just want to sit together at the match?

Any help are greatly appreciated.

U R'sssssss

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Is the top of each post not enough?
                            No as if somebody hasn't posted for a while there ain't no top corner to see. If someone is saying get me a tkt iv been on WATRB for years how do I find out how many posts they have made. MODS any help with this request please

Comment

No as if somebody hasn't posted for a while there ain't no top corner to see. If someone is saying get me a tkt iv been on WATRB for years how do I find out how many posts they have made. MODS any help with this request please
                              Confused by this.... it says in the top right of every single post the month and year they joined and how many posts they've made. If you click on their name on the left you can then view profile for more detail..... You mentioned in another thread you sold a ticket to Mason, who joined the forum yesterday and has a grand total of 2 posts.

Comment

The post count will still be there mate, regardless of how often they post.

Comment

Working...
                                X