• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck del, hope you get it
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Likewise, if anyone could possibly offer me use of their client ref number/s so i can get tickets for me and my son even in phase 4, it would be hugely appreciated.

The only slight concern is if it goes to sun / mon, would they still post out tickets given the game is saturday, or would you need to collect, and if collecting, would you need to prove you are the person whose client ref was used....??
      I ordered mine on general sale for the Wigan away and the tickets arrived next day, so will be fine if it comes to it.
      Good luck with tickets.. I`m gonna wait for general sale and pray...

Comment

I have just spoen to someone at the club and there is a slight spanner in the works. They wont ship tickets to an alternative address, so if you order on someone's client reference number, they will be sent to their address..... or if you order multiple ticket with more than one client ref, they will all be sent to the address of the first client ref used.....

There's no way round it apparently, so if anyone's sharing numbers there will need to be meet ups or prior plans made to sort tickets. The club have seriously messed this whole situation up imo. Look at the Derby plan, all ST for this year, ST for next year and current members have approx a 4 day window to get a ticket 1 each, before they go on general sale..... It's not rocket science is it!

Comment

Derby have double our amount of season ticket holders then us though del.

Comment

The problem is, is that the time frames for each tier is to long. Members should have 2 days and then general sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Derby have double our amount of season ticket holders then us though del.

Yeah not questioning that, the point is they have set up something simple, logical and fair with regards to selling the tickets. Ours is too longwinded, and members shouldnt be getting up to 4 tickets, especially as the amount of members probably drawfs the amount of ST's so there will be limited options come general sale.

Comment

Worth doing another thread closer to the time for seat swap? Lots of peeps will only be able to get one ticket at a time so might be useful

Comment

If derby sold 2 per season ticket then they would practically sell out. If qpr did 1 per St we would be under 10k... 27 to shift. Could give 20k to members and 7k to general public. But season tickets would argue that isn't fair i bet the members list isn't as big as some making out

Comment

I haven't been able to renew my ST for financial reasons and am desperate to go to wembley so if anyone can get a spare I would appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      I have just spoen to someone at the club and there is a slight spanner in the works. They wont ship tickets to an alternative address, so if you order on someone's client reference number, they will be sent to their address..... or if you order multiple ticket with more than one client ref, they will all be sent to the address of the first client ref used.....

There's no way round it apparently, so if anyone's sharing numbers there will need to be meet ups or prior plans made to sort tickets. The club have seriously messed this whole situation up imo. Look at the Derby plan, all ST for this year, ST for next year and current members have approx a 4 day window to get a ticket 1 each, before they go on general sale..... It's not rocket science is it!
                      Snail mail isn't going to work for me as it takes 6 days - the tickets will arrive in my mailbox while I am in the UK. I've tried to phone the club but the box office is closed today.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        Snail mail isn't going to work for me as it takes 6 days - the tickets will arrive in my mailbox while I am in the UK. I've tried to phone the club but the box office is closed today.
                        The message said they were closed today, but then after listening to the ticket info it says wait for the next operator and puts you on hold, after a while a spoke with someone.

Comment

I don't understand. Surely it's right ST and members get priority. Isn't that the point of it all?

Comment

Hi lads,

Is there anyone not using their client refs for payoff tickets? If there is can you PM me as am looking to take my daughter. Ive been to both legs of the semis but that counts for nothing if i cant get a final ticket. I will make it worth your while. Cheers lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                              I don't understand. Surely it's right ST and members get priority. Isn't that the point of it all?
                              yes, they should have priority. but 2 days for ST holders to buy upto 2 tickets, then 2 days for Members to buy 1 ticket before they go on general sale to the 1000s that choose to go matches when they are able to.
                              10000 ST holders 20,000 tickets 17000 left for members and others.
                              Last edited by stanistheman; 13-05-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I find myself in a similar situation to others, shift work & money, and can't believe in the first year I do not renew my membership the club get to Wembley.
                                Have attended so many games over the years since the 70's and very keen on supporting the team at Wembley.
                                The even worse news is I am out of the country next Saturday through Tuesday so may even miss the chance of a general sale purchase.
                                Any advice or even help buying one ticket for me greatfully received. Money can be paid electronically immediately.
                                Here's hoping. U R'ssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X