No announcement yet.

** All Wembley Play-Off Final Ticket Requests **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 1 ticket in 527, face value (£64) and takers???
    Gunga-Galunga

Comment

• Quick bump for my previous post, need 3 (ideally) tickets. If anyone can help me out on here with ref no's etc please get in contact, there is more than a few beers in it for you!!!!
      Cheers

Comment

• morning, am looking for 2 tickets, one for Dad concession and one adult if anyone can be of assistance.

thanks

Comment

• Ticket help needed (members, season ticket holders)

Can anyone help me out to get a adult and junior ticket for Wembley please!!

Comment

• Hi

Would really appreciate some help getting 2 to 3 tickets,

Ta

Comment

• are you one of the guys from MK that up until a few games ago drank in The Green?
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mk37hoops View Post
                Can anyone help me out to get a adult and junior ticket for Wembley please!!
                You got a pm

Comment

• Spare ticket in cat 4 £55. if anyone needs it

Comment

• can get two tickets today if anyone wants? pm me only please
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

• Gaz09 you got a pm mate.

Comment

• Yes please mate pm me please

Comment

• just to bump up my earlier post - still looking for tickets. ideally need 4 for the whole family but anything would be great right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                            can get two tickets today if anyone wants? pm me only please
                            sent you PM

Comment

• I still need one ticket, not worried about waiting for general sale as much as concern I might end up in the gods.
                              So it needs to be lower tier due to eyesight, pref either cat3 behind the goal, or cat2 at the sides. Can pay by paypal by return.

Comment

• Looking for someone who can kindly buy 2 tickets for the match, please pm me. Can provide my Rangers account numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X