• Green grass keeping the ticket for 80s don't worry

Comment

• Any one after tickets send me a pm. Might be able to help. Coyrs

Comment

• Could do with help 4ticket .genuine

Comment

• Have ref number think 2 tickets anyone

Comment

• Hi still on the hunt for 2 tickets I've no PayPal tho so will have to find other ways thanks mark

Comment

• Gone guys

Comment

• Got one I can get if anyone wants

Comment

• 1 ticket going spare upper tier

Lads, got 1 spare ticket in the upper tier, block 527. Face value (£64), any takers???
                  Gunga-Galunga

Comment

• Still looking for 2 tickets if anyone can help. Maybe not a true ranger by this board's high standards but still manage to get to 5-6 home games and the odd away game each season...got lucky for wigan at general sale but doesnt seem to be the case this time.
                    cheers
                    fred

Comment

• Looks like I will be at the mercy of the touts who seemed to be selling them straight after they were on sale, shame nearly 40 years support means jack cheers for the people who tried to help

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
                        Looks like I will be at the mercy of the touts who seemed to be selling them straight after they were on sale, shame nearly 40 years support means jack cheers for the people who tried to help
                        Mate I'm just awaiting a reply from a poster on here as I said I would give him first dibs on any spares but I have 2 going - upon his reply I will drop you a PM & obviously they're yours if he doesn't need them.

FYI they're in 507 and face value £107.50 for the pair.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Thank you very much it would mean the world to me

Comment

• Another fan looking for 2 tickets. Fan since birth, regular reader of WATRB for a couple of years, despite not posting, and attended 5-6 home and one away this year. Desperate to go to final. Willing to show purchase history on official ticketing website if required. Miraculously got time off work for game (thought that was the hard part) but looking like no chance in general sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by eb7526 View Post
                              Another fan looking for 2 tickets. Fan since birth, regular reader of WATRB for a couple of years, despite not posting, and attended 5-6 home and one away this year. Desperate to go to final. Willing to show purchase history on official ticketing website if required. Miraculously got time off work for game (thought that was the hard part) but looking like no chance in general sale.
                              Additional allocation now mate you should be fine.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Thanks Matty.

Comment

Working...
                                X