No announcement yet.

** All Wembley Play-Off Final Ticket Requests **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still after just the one ticket for me, didn't get a season ticket this year or even a membership so even a spare client ref no. Is no good to me as my account doesn't even bring any tickets up to assign or not.
    I need someone to physically get that ticket for me and I will transfer them the money immediately.
    People who know me I'm a real fan and get to as many games as I can home and away if I'm not working.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Hope you get one 80's-Proper rangers. Be nice to see you posting again mate.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Sorry guys someone has taken me up on my offer.
        "The World is Yours"

Comment

• Hi as I'm new on here don't really know how it all works, im here coz I'm panicking about not getting to watch my team play on the hallowed turf because im not a seasonticket holder or member. There are numerous reasons why, finance ,health and finding it hard to go back to loftus road as my boyhood friend I used to go with tragically died from a brain tumor a few years ago,the last time I went I really went to pieces, I do go to the away games up north when I can. I would like to honour my best friend Richard Hammond and watch our team do him proud, if you can help I would be very grateful thanks Mark

Comment

• 80s ranger

80sranger I messaged you the other day can get you one I live local let me know
            And will get before too late

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
            Hi as I'm new on here don't really know how it all works, im here coz I'm panicking about not getting to watch my team play on the hallowed turf because im not a seasonticket holder or member. There are numerous reasons why, finance ,health and finding it hard to go back to loftus road as my boyhood friend I used to go with tragically died from a brain tumor a few years ago,the last time I went I really went to pieces, I do go to the away games up north when I can. I would like to honour my best friend Richard Hammond and watch our team do him proud, if you can help I would be very grateful thanks Mark

Comment

• Can get 1 ticket if anyone wants

Comment

• Have a spare ticket pm me if u want it

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  I didn't renew my season ticket or get a membership this year as I have to work 2 Saturdays a month now so would have been silly. Every time I have had a chance Ibave been to games though.
                  Please Please please help me, i cannot miss this all I want is one ticket, pref category 3 but will take anywhere to be there on the day.
                  Hi 80's, met you a few times at away games, when you were freelance, I was qprsteve on here then, nice to see you're about, did you get a ticket yet?
                  Last edited by Olly; 18-05-2014, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Have offered 80s a ticket but not heard back from him yet

Comment

• if anybody needs tickets PM me, can still get 4 tickets

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        if anybody needs tickets PM me, can still get 4 tickets
                        I have sent you a message mate.

Comment

• Hi NW9 would be so grateful if you could get me 2 cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by warkw12 View Post
                            Have offered 80s a ticket but not heard back from him yet
                            If you don't mind waiting, he'll be checking in for sure, had some good banter with him when he was regular on here, top bloke.

Comment

• I still need client ref(s) for 1 or 2 tickets if anybody can help?

Thanks so much.
                              Last edited by pauldrayton; 20-05-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• I promise I'm not questioning validity. However we must have the most unluckiest fans in the world. The amount that didn't renew at the end of last season.

I may be able to help. Give me a couple of hours and I'll have a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X