** All Wembley Play-Off Final Ticket Requests **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    Hi,I'm really desperate to get 2 tickets for the final for me & the Mrs.Just wondering if anyone could help out at all please? I know it's a long shot but got to give it a try. Am really regretting not renewing my membership which I had done for previous years.i have been a poster on here for 5 years & supported Qpr for about 30yrs so am a genuine supporter. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the begging.
    On here at 40 quid over face value if you're desperate mate!

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/c...don-16252.html

Comment

• On where tarbie mate?

Comment

• Sorry being thick there,didn't notice the link u posted. Cheers mate.

Comment

• Play Off Final Ticket Swap

I have managed to get 4 tickets for the Final but they are 2 pairs about 8 blocks apart.

I imagine there are quite a few fans in the same boat.

If anyone is interested in swapping 2 tickets in Block 109 for 2 tickets in Block 117 please let me know.

If there is already a thread for this type of thing please could somebody direct me to it.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Will be able to sort someone a ticket Sunday depending on availability. PM me if interested.
            Still going

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I should be fine for a ticket but you're a top man and a true gent!
              Are you sorted?

Comment

• Similar plea to others here - I was a season ticket holder for years but moved up to the North West with work last year so didn't renew. I've been to a lot of games this season home and away but don't have a season ticket or membership and am absolutely gutted at the prospect of missing out.

If anybody can help for a couple of tickets I'd be massively grateful.

Thanks a lot,

Paul
                Last edited by pauldrayton; 20-05-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Would any members or season ticket holders who aren't purchasing an additional two tomorrow be able to possibly help me out to purchase a ticket for myself and my dad. We're not season ticket holders or even members this year owing to me being at university. Any help would be so greatly appreciated, thank you so much.

Comment

• If anyone could please help me out with 2 tickets then that would be fantastic n so appreciated.

Comment

• Just got my two tickets on my membership today (my mate did as I'm on hols), happy to provide my details for someone to use tomorrow.
                      "The World is Yours"

Comment

• Trying to get two tickets for me and my dad, if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Guildford_R View Post
                          Just got my two tickets on my membership today (my mate did as I'm on hols), happy to provide my details for someone to use tomorrow.
                          Still available? Vblockranger that was banned from here is after two and can supply you his email if you willing to help him

Comment

• Major Favour Needed...

Slimmest of hopes I know but looking to see if any Members or ST Holders on here who don't need to buy anymore tickets on their accounts are willing to let me use their numbers to pick up 3 tickets ASAP. Season ticket holder from 03 to 07 but couldn't afford the hikes since. Any help would be greatly appreciated, please PM me if you can help!

Cheers lads!

Comment

• Norfolk Ranger

Please check your private message

Comment

• I know it's such a long shot but worth a try! My family have been home and away season ticket holders for over ten years, missed this season because of financial/work reasons. Was a mascot at 6 and donated my pocket money to help buy Jamie Cureton, desperate not to miss the game! If any ST holders or members could help it would be SO SO SO appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X