** All Wembley Play-Off Final Ticket Requests **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
    I find myself in a similar situation to others, shift work & money, and can't believe in the first year I do not renew my membership the club get to Wembley.
    Have attended so many games over the years since the 70's and very keen on supporting the team at Wembley.
    The even worse news is I am out of the country next Saturday through Tuesday so may even miss the chance of a general sale purchase.
    Any advice or even help buying one ticket for me greatfully received. Money can be paid electronically immediately.
    Here's hoping. U R'ssssssssss
    You will be able to buy tickets online, would that not be an option for you while out of the country?

Comment

spare playoff tickets

If anyone has 2 spare tickets knocking about let me know . Pm me ££££

Comment

Lawl

Comment

There's a thread for this at the top fella.

Not sure why your request should be any different just because you are prepared to pay more.

Comment

'spare' tickets.....yee gods"!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Not sure why your request should be any different just because you are prepared to pay more.
              the fun n games has started norths.....the woodwork 'exploding' with plastics!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                'spare' tickets.....yee gods"!
                There must be a st holder that has bought some tickets today that has suddenly decided they don't want to go old bean

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Maybe those who do have spares to offer to other fans, have a quick glance at the post count to determine if someone has just turned up for a specific reason.

Comment

Love the way some suddenly join the forum with a begging bowl in hand..... ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      the fun n games has started norths.....the woodwork 'exploding' with plastics!
                      It's like xfactor with the amount of sob stories on why they ain't got a season ticket or membership. If I didn't have a seasons ticket I could list about 20+ mates who would get me a ticket, and I'd expect any proper R to be able to list at least one ffs.

Comment

if anyone could help for me to get 2 tickets for wembley , it would be appreciated

Comment

I'm desperate for one client ref number - the address thing won't be an issue as I'm a member and can get all tickets sent to my address. At the moment my brother who gets to as many games as he can is missing out (or sitting in another part of the stadium on his own). Please - I only need the client ref as I'll pay for all the tickets over the phone. PM me please...
                          "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                          The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

As stated in an additional post I'm desperate for 2 tickets if anyone help.
                            Not an excuse but reasons for no membership / season ticket.
                            1. I live 200 miles away from Loftus Rd so don't go as often as I like. But never have trouble getting tickets, including the home and away games vs Wigan.
                            2. My father and his wife had been season ticket holders in SAR for a number of years until my father passed away just before promotion to the Prem. She still goes to games with me when we can.

Any help appreciated thanks! Obviously a number of beers in return!!

Comment

How does this work (is this summary correct):

Someone who is a member lends the CRN to a fellow fan on this forum
                              They buy a ticket using that CRN number
                              The ticket is shipped to CRN owners address
                              Ticket arrangements made to pass on ticket and maybe payment

Sounds like it should work, but assume member wants a ticket themselves....can't recall if they are only getting one in first phase, so is this all activity in second phase where members can buy after they have their own?
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

No begging bowl from me just want to be part of the qpr massive haha but shamefully some do join to try and blag themselves some tickets

Comment

Working...
                                X