No announcement yet.

'Breaking Bad'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not for me Manx - love the way the characters develop throughout the series.

Just reached the mid-season break in series 5 - what am I gonna do now??

Viking it is I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Not for me Manx - love the way the characters develop throughout the series.

Just reached the mid-season break in series 5 - what am I gonna do now??

Viking it is I guess.
      If you haven't watched Ray Donnovan yet I highly recommend it.
      It's blinding and Ray is a proper chap

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        Cheers for that gaza

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
          Blinding show gaz !
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Just finished the 2nd series of Vikings - loved it - not as sophisticated as TWD, it's a more simple entertainment, but damn good nevertheless, and I'm a sucker for omens, Norse Gods and the egalitarian Viking society - shield maidens rock!

So, what next? Got to wait a month or so for the next Vikings and longer for latest TWD. Think I will take gaza's recommendation and check out Ray Donovan.

Comment

• If stuck for summik to watch give lilyhammer a go. It ain't great but it's viewable. Older shows that I enjoyed are entourage,californiacation and deadwood.

Comment

..and enjoying it as much as the first time round. If not m
                ore so. For me, Breaking Bad is a masterpiece. Is there a better character arc in history than that of Walter White's? Absolutely sublime story telling.
                Got the box set for chrimbo ........ been waiting ages to see it after all the rave reviews , now just got to find a shed load of spare time to watch it !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  If stuck for summik to watch give lilyhammer a go. It ain't great but it's viewable. Older shows that I enjoyed are entourage,californiacation and deadwood.
                  thanks mate, another friend has recommended lillyhammer, so I will give that a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                    Got the box set for chrimbo ........ been waiting ages to see it after all the rave reviews , now just got to find a shed load of spare time to watch it !
                    Lucky man! It's not everyone's taste, and at times a bit of a slow burner, but stick with it, I think it's exceptional drama. Enjoy!

Comment

Lucky man! It's not everyone's taste, and at times a bit of a slow burner, but stick with it, I think it's exceptional drama. Enjoy!
                      Cheers, still playing with the popcorn maker I also got & working me way through a bin bag full of chocolates before I get to breaking bad !
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Anybody caught Better call Saul? Prequel to breaking bad all about the lawyer Saul Goodman. Seen 1st & very good. Also on season 2 Black Sails. Vikings season 3 episode 1 is now online

Comment

• Better call Saul is terrific!, these guys know how to make TV programmes !

Comment

• Not watched the Saul one yet but I definitely will. Have watched the first few of the new black sails and am enjoying that. Probably going to save a good few of the new Vikings up. Me and her are watching the following at the moment.decent show.also one that weren't bad was Klondike , half a poor mans deadwood but still worth a look,some stunning scenery and Tim Roth is very good in it.

Comment

• Just in the process of watching Utopia ... Now that's a good show.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• House of Cards new season is starting next week, would def recommend catching up on the first 2 seasons. Terrific show

Comment

Working...
                                X