'Breaking Bad'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    I thought that sons of anarchy was a spoof show it was so bad.
    Can't be that bad this is season 7

Comment

• Lost interest in it around season 2. Just didn't rate it.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Everyone says Breaking Bad is the one to watch but I did finish Prison Break.

Never watched Sons of Anarchy, and there are quite a few to watch and don't know where to start?

Comment

• Son's of anachy, like watching Dallas with cuddly tough-guys.

I dont think a series, example 'the saprano's' can quite capture the intensity of a film, they are 'moderated for tv.
          Last edited by Manx Hoop; 01-12-2014, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Is anyone watching the new season of Homeland? Its pretty good

Comment

• Yes, I'm onto Homeland too. Love Carrie's character so much.

Comment

• Think its a lot better without Brody actually. Saul is a great character too.

Comment

• Am now on Series 4 of The Walking Dead. It is absolutely addictive. The key to really good drama is to make you care about the characters, and seriously, I haven't cared so much about a group of people on a screen for a long time! Series 3 was totally edge of the seat gripping - *SPOILER ALERT* - and the episode where Laurie dies giving birth to Judith/Little #### Kicker actually had me in tears. Blimey.

Comment

• Im on episide 5 of missing, surprisingly quite good.

Comment

• For those Breaking Bad fans out there who are also parents that were subjected to the jewel Frozen

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Am now on Series 4 of The Walking Dead. It is absolutely addictive. The key to really good drama is to make you care about the characters, and seriously, I haven't cared so much about a group of people on a screen for a long time! Series 3 was totally edge of the seat gripping - *SPOILER ALERT* - and the episode where Laurie dies giving birth to Judith/Little #### Kicker actually had me in tears. Blimey.
                        Walking Dead infuriates me furiously, some of the things the characters do makes me want to tear my hair out. I'm up to date, the new season was pretty good for the first few episodes then descends into stupidity not long after. Will still watch it though...!

Homeland this season is amazing though

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          Walking Dead infuriates me furiously, some of the things the characters do makes me want to tear my hair out. I'm up to date, the new season was pretty good for the first few episodes then descends into stupidity not long after. Will still watch it though...!

Well, it shows you we all have different tastes, but as you said, you will still watch it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post

TWD is total and utter s hite. But I love it. And I am on season four. It really shows the reality of life, I imagine, in a post apocalyptic world. Not that I know what a world should look like. I always thought Paul Ince was the Governor. But he has two eyes. And isn't psychotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Well, it shows you we all have different tastes, but as you said, you will still watch it!
                              Haha yes, I enjoy most of it. But this image sums up why the show annoys me so much!

Comment

• Yep what i said at the beginning, could of fitted each season in one film.

Comment

Working...
                                X