'Breaking Bad'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Mate I wouldn't drop any spoilers on you. Me dad is lethal for that.
    Only referring to myself, Lone. Not you. Wanted to say something about the Governor. And, er, his way of relaxing instead of watching TV.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      She just made her entrance. Chained to two armless, jawless zombies..... Wow.
      Speaking of The Walking Dead, did you notice the little Breaking Bad easter egg in season 2 (i think?)?
      Daryl hands someone a bag of blue meth he had in his bike.

Have to say, Breaking Bad is phenomenal. Unreal telly. But for me, Walking Dead is marginally better.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Speaking of The Walking Dead, did you notice the little Breaking Bad easter egg in season 2 (i think?)?
        Daryl hands someone a bag of blue meth he had in his bike.

Have to say, Breaking Bad is phenomenal. Unreal telly. But for me, Walking Dead is marginally better.
        Lots of links throughout . Some saying that breaking bad is its prequel.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT - for those of you who haven't watched BB yet.

Just watched the penultimate episode of season 3 - this is the one where Jesse wants to kill the two dealers who set the 11 year old kid on the bike to kill his mate Combo. Earlier in the episode 'the Boss' Gus Frings has forced Jesse to shake hands with these scum but told them 'no more kids.' So their solution is to ice the kid, who just happens to be Jesse's squeeze's kid brother.

The final scene is frickin awesome. Jesse pulls up somewhere in downtown ABQ, toots a line of meth, steeling himself to go and shoot the dealers he can see in their car on the other side of the square. He gets out of his car and starts walking towards them. They get out of their car. They pull aside their coats to show their guns. The first one clicks the safety off. They're eyeballing Jesse now as he strides closer; he starts to pull his gun out of his waistband, the dealers pull their guns, all three raise their guns to shoot... when suddenly out of nowhere a car races into the picture and takes out the two dealers, flattening them on the sidewalk and dragging them along the ground with a sickening screech. Jesse watches in shock. The driver gets out: it's Walt. He sees one of the dealers still moving on the ground, trying to reach for his gun. He walks over and kicks the gun away. Then picks it up, looks down at the dealer, then shoots him point-blank in the head. Jesse's eyes widen in disbelief. Walt, still holding the gun looks at him for a beat and then snarls run...

It's just one more downward step on Walter's path from mild mannered chemistry teacher to total immersion in the role he's created for himself: Heisenberg.

I just sat there when that scene ended and the credits rolled, blown away. Amazing TV.
          Last edited by Hubble; 16-11-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning the Walking Dead chaps, now I am addicted.

Comment

Yeah that series reminds me of a break we took in wale's .

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Thanks for mentioning the Walking Dead chaps, now I am addicted.
                Blinding show ! What else you watching at the moment ?

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  Blinding show ! What else you watching at the moment ?
                  That's it for now Lone, I just finished the entire series of Breaking Bad last week, so needed a new fix. I tend to do one series at a time, but I'm up for some recommendations though, seems like you've got bloody good taste in TV drama mate.

Comment

Its abit long-winded the walking dead, they could of fitted it all in a 2 hour film.

Comment

• Chacun a son gout as they say in frogland me old china, I really like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        That's it for now Lone, I just finished the entire series of Breaking Bad last week, so needed a new fix. I tend to do one series at a time, but I'm up for some recommendations though, seems like you've got bloody good taste in TV drama mate.
                        vikings is blinding, made by history channel. I rate it highly. and black sails, as I mentioned before to another poster. Few old shows that are good and are very easy on the eye and you don't really need to watch them religiously are entourage and Californication. You seen any of those ?

Comment

• Nope, have seen any of those, thanks for the steer. I like the sound of vikings, think I will watch that next, followed by Black Sails.

I've heard Entourage and Californication are very good, so will probably get round to them at some point, but I could do with a break from American!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Nope, have seen any of those, thanks for the steer. I like the sound of vikings, think I will watch that next, followed by Black Sails.

I've heard Entourage and Californication are very good, so will probably get round to them at some point, but I could do with a break from American!
                            Watch them first two shows first then. They are very good.

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy is well worth a watch. One of my favourite series along with Breaking Bad & Spartacus. Season 7 (last one) has 2 episodes left.

Comment

• I thought that sons of anarchy was a spoof show it was so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X