Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 'Breaking Bad'

1. Default

Originally Posted by MattyRangers
    Just in the process of watching Utopia ... Now that's a good show.
    Yes mate a little out there but loved it. You on season 1 or 2?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by UpperP
    Yes mate a little out there but loved it. You on season 1 or 2?
    Mid way through season 2 mate
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

3. Default

Originally Posted by MattyRangers
    Mid way through season 2 mate
    Channel 4 had an option for another series but pulled the plug on it. Shame I thought it was excellent Think the ####s are going to do a US version

4. Default

Originally Posted by UpperP
    Channel 4 had an option for another series but pulled the plug on it. Shame I thought it was excellent Think the ####s are going to do a US version
    Is septics a swear word now?

Finally completed all 5 seasons! Best thing I've ever seen on TV I reckon. Walter White - what a character

Ingenious character and plot development from start to finish. Superb acting and script. Perfect TV drama, what more can you say. The final scene in season 4 with the demise of Gus Frings is probably the highlight for me - extraordinary direction and camera work, which I've never seen the like of in film. Vince Gilligan, kudos. I take my hat off to you.

Yeah it's top drawer Stan

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Finally completed all 5 seasons! Best thing I've ever seen on TV I reckon. Walter White - what a character

Ingenious character and plot development from start to finish. Superb acting and script. Perfect TV drama, what more can you say. The final scene in season 4 with the demise of Gus Frings is probably the highlight for me - extraordinary direction and camera work, which I've never seen the like of in film. Vince Gilligan, kudos. I take my hat off to you.
    Yep, brilliant stuff.
    Shame about Better Call Saul though, I just couldn't get into that no matter how much I tried.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Summer Transfers 2017

IN

OUT

Originally Posted by Stanley

Ha, well done mate, glad you liked it, some don't! It truly is a masterpiece of the genre IMO.

Originally Posted by Hove Ranger
    Yeah it's top drawer Stan
    Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    Yep, brilliant stuff.
    Shame about Better Call Saul though, I just couldn't get into that no matter how much I tried.
    Originally Posted by Hubble
    Ha, well done mate, glad you liked it, some don't! It truly is a masterpiece of the genre IMO.
    Agree chaps. Season 1 was nine years ago now but the series hasn't dated at all. True sign of a classic.