'Breaking Bad'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Just in the process of watching Utopia ... Now that's a good show.
    Yes mate a little out there but loved it. You on season 1 or 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      Yes mate a little out there but loved it. You on season 1 or 2?
      Mid way through season 2 mate
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Mid way through season 2 mate
        Channel 4 had an option for another series but pulled the plug on it. Shame I thought it was excellent Think the ####s are going to do a US version

Comment

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
          Channel 4 had an option for another series but pulled the plug on it. Shame I thought it was excellent Think the ####s are going to do a US version
          Is septics a swear word now?

Comment

• Finally completed all 5 seasons! Best thing I've ever seen on TV I reckon. Walter White - what a character

Ingenious character and plot development from start to finish. Superb acting and script. Perfect TV drama, what more can you say. The final scene in season 4 with the demise of Gus Frings is probably the highlight for me - extraordinary direction and camera work, which I've never seen the like of in film. Vince Gilligan, kudos. I take my hat off to you.

Comment

• Yeah it's top drawer Stan

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Finally completed all 5 seasons! Best thing I've ever seen on TV I reckon. Walter White - what a character

Ingenious character and plot development from start to finish. Superb acting and script. Perfect TV drama, what more can you say. The final scene in season 4 with the demise of Gus Frings is probably the highlight for me - extraordinary direction and camera work, which I've never seen the like of in film. Vince Gilligan, kudos. I take my hat off to you.
                Yep, brilliant stuff.
                Shame about Better Call Saul though, I just couldn't get into that no matter how much I tried.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Finally completed all 5 seasons! Best thing I've ever seen on TV I reckon. Walter White - what a character

Ha, well done mate, glad you liked it, some don't! It truly is a masterpiece of the genre IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Yeah it's top drawer Stan
                    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Yep, brilliant stuff.
                    Shame about Better Call Saul though, I just couldn't get into that no matter how much I tried.
                    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Ha, well done mate, glad you liked it, some don't! It truly is a masterpiece of the genre IMO.
                    Agree chaps. Season 1 was nine years ago now but the series hasn't dated at all. True sign of a classic.

Comment

Working...
                    X