No announcement yet.

'Breaking Bad'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also use torrents but you need to find a reliable one. If anybody wants an invite to a good torrent site, pm me and I will send you an invite.

Comment

On Series 2, its a good series but have to admit I am much more of a Dexter fan, thats a proper TV Series. Have watched all The Wire series n all, loved that.

Guna get myself into Homeland n all, looks pucker.

On the subject of TV shows, anybody know when the next series of Sherlock is due on? Thats another top show.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        On Series 2, its a good series but have to admit I am much more of a Dexter fan, thats a proper TV Series. Have watched all The Wire series n all, loved that.

Guna get myself into Homeland n all, looks pucker.

On the subject of TV shows, anybody know when the next series of Sherlock is due on? Thats another top show.
        check out The Shield Matty..imo it just shades The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          check out The Shield Matty..imo it just shades The Wire
          Ill give that a go mate cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Just got to Season 2, it's pretty good so far. Not up to The West Wing, The Wire or Boardwalk Empire standard, but what is?

if it's #### you're after vblock, Spartacus wouldn't be a disappointment!

Currently watching Boardwalk Empire, for me Breaking Bad is levels above it. Thats not saying its bad though, just how high BB set the bar.

Then got the complete set of The Wire to watch and need to crack on with Game of Thrones season 2 at some point as well. That should cover my viewing needs for the next year

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
              Anyone watch game of thrones ? That's blinding . I find boardwalk a bit flat since jimmy exited ( sorry for the spoiler). Sons of anarchy my days v that is proper pony. Tonight I'm watching John Adams cos I'm about ninety.
              Sat through Game of Thrones season 1 just before Christmas.

Picked it up from HMV on offer not knowing much about it but going on what people had told me, first time I have ever done that.

Safe to say I wasnt disappointed.

Comment

whatever you lads do or rather dont, avoid Blue Bloods at all cost.

Took me a year to get through it and I only stuck with it because it was a christmas gift.

Awful series and I have now 'misplaced' the box set having finally finished the fooker.

Comment

Breaking bads blinding ain't it ! I'm a sucker for a hobo box set - anymore recs please ?
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    Breaking bads blinding ain't it ! I'm a sucker for a hobo box set - anymore recs please ?
                    Hbo are the dogs ******** when it comes to tv shows.

Dont bother with anything CBS after watching that Blue Bloods, far too corny and not edgy enough.

Seen The Wire, The Sopranos?

Curb your enthusiasm is pretty decent as well but more of a comedy.

Comment

Finally started Homeland on Wednesday... And finished series 1 in 3 days (using my final days off work productively!). Now starting series 2, superb show - my 2nd favourite behind Dexter tbh. Got Deadwood boxset for Christmas so guna give that a crack sometime n all (after I've jumped back on the Breaking Bad bandwagon - left it after season 2).... Jheez thats some serious TV I need to find :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Not seen Dexter but my brother has it on his laptop so may transfer it on to my hard drive next time im over his if you recommend it matty...

Need to give that Homeland a go aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          Not seen Dexter but my brother has it on his laptop so may transfer it on to my hard drive next time im over his if you recommend it matty...

Need to give that Homeland a go aswell.
                          Yea I recommend both mate - top shows.

Comment

Dexter/The Wire/The Shield/Breaking Bad/Carnivale/Homeland/Game of Thrones/Sons of Anarchy/Deadwood/Rome/Band of Brothers/Oz/The Sopranos/24

All these shows need to be watched preferably when you can watch them one episode after another.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                              I also use torrents but you need to find a reliable one. If anybody wants an invite to a good torrent site, pm me and I will send you an invite.
                              The site that jane set me up with has alot of great movies & shows & very reliable & fast.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                Dexter/The Wire/The Shield/Breaking Bad/Carnivale/Homeland/Game of Thrones/Sons of Anarchy/Deadwood/Rome/Band of Brothers/Oz/The Sopranos/24

All these shows need to be watched preferably when you can watch them one episode after another.
                                Just on last few of carnivale.deadwood was blinding and gutted they didn't get s3 or even the two films they were meant to make.
                                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X