Protest at the training ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deary me...
    we really do have some serious numbnuts supporting our club don't we?
    protest? get a grip mate.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

qprno1fan?????????.......fink yu need to refink yur username

Comment

I think the username is "QPR No one Fan" rather than "QPR Number 1 Fan"...

Comment

He is a troll my post got deleted why?

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
            Would anyone be interested in going to the training ground to picket and protest against what is quite honestly the worst manager in the history of this club. 7 wins in 61 games, worst win ratio then Paul Hart. We as fans need to take action.

what team do you support?

effing loser
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Jesus christ I think this forum has hit an all time low judging by a couple of the threads Ive read this morning. Some fans need to put their toys back in their prams and take a step back before posting such drivel.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

QPR's no 1 fan with 19 posts? 3 of which are on this thread...

Comment

its bad enough watching them play without watching them train , hughes bought the wrong players, has beens and mercenaries . when we lose it doesnt hurt them enough and im afraid we look doomed after 10 games we cant defend and BZ and DC are not good enough. we also have to many players not putting in a shift . readings work rate was excellent yesterday and that may keep them up. the management are to far removed from the supporters we are a small club and need to keep it local , bring in birch , ainsworth , or kevin gallen as the number 2 . these fellas will rally the players bring them together as a team and weed out the players that dont care enough , these ex players believe in QPR and care about our team .losing does not hurt sparky or this current crop of players enough . make them watch videos of jamie mackies will , work rate , effort and endevour as accepting defeat is not good enough

Comment

we need some of them Italian ultras,they storm training grounds,turn their backs for the whole halves of games they run the clubs.Unfortunatly we only have Palarse and Aldershots version.
                    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 05-11-2012, 06:48 PM.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                      He is a troll my post got deleted why?

No posts have been removed from this thread.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

let him go to the training ground. Nobody at the club will take notice or even understand his home made sandwich board with "HUGS OUT!" scribbled on it. Fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          we need some of them Italian ultras,they storm training grounds,turn their backs for the whole halves of games they run the clubs.Unfortunatly we only have Palarse and Aldershots version.
                          mate, had dealing with these so called Iti ultras - they are p u s s y cats...!

Comment

I'll be there. Hope Diakite ignores us though. If he runs at us I'm legging it.

Comment

shocked at the replys tbh, its a shame most of us fans (me included) arent passionate enough to turn up at training and have our voices heard. happens all over the world just not Britain.

would give them the kick up the #### they need

Comment

I don't mean to be harsh but this is a silly idea. What on earth would it accomplish? Do we think the players will try harder because a bunch of irate fans turned up at training. Not likely.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X