Clear All

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
    we dont share undies :( its only socks that i often snatch from the dryer
    Just teasing mate
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Should i stick with Daddy`s Bentley ?
      Bentleys are bit, well, nouveau riche. Stick with the scoo'er, got more cred

Comment

Just teasing mate

Comment

Bloody hell, comes to a time , when TW comes out with the most sensible reply
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Bloody hell, comes to a time , when TW comes out with the most sensible reply
            Like the individuality of scooters tbh - not that ive ever owned one, Stings one in Quad is the dogs....isnt it..you tell me , you're the expert. Shame it ended up over Beachy Head!

Comment

Feeling pretty disillusioned too.
              I was thinking about it earlier and despite all the fuss over the badge over the last few years, I now don't even want them to bring back the old one, it reminds me of the old, admittedly ****, but real Rangers that I loved, not this commercial disaster and I don't want that to be ruined. Thought it kinda summed up my feelings about the club at the moment.
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Don't see a problem with random Europeans. We've always had a few coming. Would you have preferred 6/7 empty seats instead?
                True, I'd rather the seats were taken up by paying spectators.

Comment

oh for gods sake. It's still the same club it's always been. We're just competing against the best clubs in the country rather than likes of wycombe.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    oh for gods sake. It's still the same club it's always been. We're just competing against the best clubs in the country rather than likes of wycombe.
                    well if you mean competing as turning up for a beating then you right :-)

Comment

To put this into perspective, I went to Rome last year and decided to go and see Roma play on the Sunday afternoon and sat in the Roma home end.I worked out Roma were in the Red from looking around at fans with the shirts on but knew little else and we stood out like a sore thumb.......I love my football hence why we attended the game but I would have been one of those supporters you are down hearted about today.................better a 16,900 crowd with tourists than a 14,500 without in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        To put this into perspective, I went to Rome last year and decided to go and see Roma play on the Sunday afternoon and sat in the Roma home end.I worked out Roma were in the Red from looking around at fans with the shirts on but knew little else and we stood out like a sore thumb.......I love my football hence why we attended the game but I would have been one of those supporters you are down hearted about today.................better a 16,900 crowd with tourists than a 14,500 without in my opinion.
                        Get your point but surprised any footie fan wouldn't know Roma's home colours.
                        Most footie fans know team colours especially the big continental clubs.
                        I don't mind who attends LR but I'm of the view that football is notoriously tribal around the world so it's good etiquette IMHO to at least know the team colours before you enter a stadium.
                        I could understand if a bird gets dragged into a foreign stadium by her bloke on a naughty weekend away not knowing whose playing but blokes should know whether it's by watching teams on tv, champions league, famous players, subbuteo or even a browse in sports direct when the wife drags you out shopping.
                        I think it's rude to go to somebody else's stadium and be totally ignorant, it's like going to a museum and saying whose that bird with a funny smile.
                        Years ago I went to see the NY Knicks at Madison sq gardens didn't have a clue about basketball but was taking the then gf now wife on a trip to NY and thought it would be a good break from getting my credit card smashed by her in the shops. Looked up the rules and best players prior to leaving (good manners doesn't cost anything), even at the stadium I noticed you could take beers to your seats. GF turned round and said behave don't get wasted. I had two pints as even us two worked out when in Rome...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          i blame this countries immigration policy!
                          I agree, we should start by kicking out all the people who can't use the English language properly
                          A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

OP - were you in F block? Sounds massively familiar. I didn't see them sat down but on the concourse and the entrance they were doing my head in, kept congregating at the top of staircases and getting in the way. I don't care where you're from, some things are basic common sense!
                            A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Working...
                            X