Chelski quality :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    Maybe a fact for those who don't have the brains to think for themselves and blindly follow the majority, without really knowing why. Baa Baaa Baaaa!
    Luckily for you QPR isnt a all that important to you as you keep reminding us. Think that may be why you just dont get it. Still not gonna hold it against you mate.All about opinions after all. Does it ruin your whole weekend when QPR lose?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Luckily for you QPR isnt a all that important to you as you keep reminding us. Think that may be why you just dont get it. Still not gonna hold it against you mate.All about opinions after all. Does it ruin your whole weekend when QPR lose?
      Of course it doesnt ruin the whole week end and I know you'll #### me off yet again for saying it, but it IS JUST a football match, thats all it is...fact....I've got things in perspective.if we lose its a passing annoyance. Thats all it is. Does that answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        Of course it doesnt ruin the whole week end and I know you'll #### me off yet again for saying it, but it IS JUST a football match, thats all it is...fact....I've got things in perspective.if we lose its a passing annoyance. Thats all it is. Does that answer your question?
        not gonna #### you off at all but you have to bear in mind that just because it is a "passing annoyance" to you if we lose to others it is much more. I know you dont understand it but its the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          not gonna #### you off at all but you have to bear in mind that just because it is a "passing annoyance" to you if we lose to others it is much more. I know you dont understand it but its the truth.
          Fair enough my friend - we are all very different. Be boring otherwise eh!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Hang on a min....yes he can think what he likes but this is a Queens Park Rangers site, why do we want vids of scumsea winning a pre-season game from years ago? Whether you hate them or Man Utd or f*ckin Brentford, we don't need top be putting up vids of them do we.
            To be honest I didn't watch them, I assumed it was Chelsea getting beat. You're right that is very odd that he would put on vids of Chelsea winning. Must admit I might have been tempted to delete them if I'd known. So I blame you Dave for not requesting it

Comment

think I'll stop complaining !!

Comment

Working...
              X