Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you accept relegation to beat chelsea 5-0 at the bridge of si's..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take relegation if it cost them something a lot worse than a single football match. Abramovich going bankrupt for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
      I'd take relegation if it cost them something a lot worse than a single football match. Abramovich going bankrupt for example.
      I'd take that!

Comment

no interest in chelsea and find qpr fans obsessing about them really muggy. like some asiring bantam weight fighter trying to get going a one way rivalry with a world champion heavy weight.

Comment

Can we not beat them 5-0 AND stay up? Please?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pointless thread... Obviously not. Anyone that honestly would is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              yes i would matchu cos we can always return to the prem...!
              Yeah like the last time we got relegated.... was quick and easy to come back wasnt it.

Comment

What a stupid thread

Comment

I cannot believe any QPR fan could or would ask such a question!

Comment

Don't tempt fate. I remember a similar thread towards the end of last season. "Would you accept Chelsea winning the Champions League if it meant us staying up"... Look what happened...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      no interest in chelsea and find qpr fans obsessing about them really muggy. like some asiring bantam weight fighter trying to get going a one way rivalry with a world champion heavy weight.
                      Are you f* cking sure? Thats what I call muggy Chelsea brown nose.

Comment

some people crack me up.................obsessed!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

wow. what a silly thread. can you call yourself a true rangers fan if you would be happy with this scenario? i love qpr alot more than i hate chelsea.

Comment

T**t.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                              Are you f* cking sure? Thats what I call muggy Chelsea brown nose.
                              Why brown-nosing? I just accept that at the moment we are light years behind Chelsea. Its not a controversial opinion, its just a recognition of the obvious. In my view the QPR-Fulham rivalry is more interesting as its a more even contest. Clubs like Chelsea and Man City are on an entirely different level due to the millions - if not billions - their owners have ploughed in. Us going on about Chelsea must seem to them much as a Brentford fan going on about QPR wd seem to us. Its nothing to do with respecting Chelsea and everything to do with respecting my club, QPR - and not wanting us to look really stupid by obsessing over an entirely one-way rivalry.

Comment

all these newbie plumbs crack me up ffs................'you wernt here when we were s..........hit'........and you know it!!!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X