Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be too concerned if Park was dropped…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be too concerned if Park was dropped…

…to make way for Adel or Diakite in midfield?

Thought he was pretty ineffective against Spurs and apparently had a shocker tonight. Think we all agree he's not captain material so I'm not sure what he's offering the team at the moment.

sarf of the 54th parallel would
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We need continuity, we cannot drop the captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
        We need continuity, we cannot drop the captain.
        He is not a captain though. You need a leader and Mr Park is not that. How many times was he one on one with the full back and did not know what to do with it. Or he just tossed it aimlessly in the box. Great player yes but not on the left of midfield.

Comment

I agree he should not be captain. But the fact is, he is. And you can't strip him of it after a month.

Comment

i thought a captain should be very vocal,a leader, and back is ideal as can see whole pitch and pref english as its our language.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
              I agree he should not be captain. But the fact is, he is. And you can't strip him of it after a month.
              Ryan Neilson should be captain !!!

Comment

Park has been one of our best and most consistent players this season IMO . Would start him v Wet Spam for sure.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Who? brother of Denis Neilsen? Gawd!

Comment

Has no final ball. Offers no threat when around the opposition's box. And is a right sided player playing on the left..... What is that about? Hard working liability at present, I'm afraid to say. Play him on the right or put him on the bench.

Comment

Jesus Christ I find it hard to believe that half of these posts are for real. Who would you play instead of Park then anti-Park brigade?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Jesus Christ I find it hard to believe that half of these posts are for real. Who would you play instead of Park then anti-Park brigade?
                        Little change of formation to accommodate Adel. Thus bringing in a match winner.

Comment

Not anti-Park but against him being played on the left to accommodate SWP or Mackie. Ferguson never played him anywhere but on the right or the middle and I fear he's a better judge than Hughes. We're spoilt for choice on the left. Adel?? Holliett?? Pairing Granero and the thankfully uninjured Ale in the middle is the best thing to come out of this awful start to the season....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Can't comment on tonights performance, but been very impressed with him especially when interlinking with Fabio before he got injured.

And I was one of the moaners about TF selecting players to buy ...........
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Park has been and still is a very good player. However, as a right footed player to play him on the left to give Mackie a game doesn't make sense.
                              Yes, Park had a poor game tonight but that doesn't make him a bad player or mean he's not captain material.
                              Much more worried about our shocking defending than Park.
                              This needs to be sorted urgently and we need to stop leaking goals every week.

Comment

Working...
                              X