X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful news.

RIP Benny.

Comment

Had many exchanges with Benny on the WATRB site and found him to be very supportive in the past.So sad to hear of his passing.R.I.P.

Comment

Awful and tragic news.

RIP. Thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Only known Benny in a short space of time but what a top top lad. In total shock on seeing this thread, R.I.P brother

Comment

Also didnt know him personally but this is terrible news.....RIP Ben

Comment

Shocking... just dreadful. RIP and sincere condolences to his family and friends. Always really enjoyed his posts on here.

Comment

im truely shocked...didnt know him personally but on here a top lad and poster.....thoughts with his family at this terrible time.........r.i.p 'benny'....never forgotten!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

sad news
                  I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

sad sad news R.I.P.

Comment

what a total shock. had the pleasure of meeting benny a couple of times in the white horse and as has already been said he was a top fella. great poster who will be sadly missed. rest in peace mate. condolences to his family.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I know when some people die kind words are always said of course but in Bens case they really are deserved

He was such great company and a QPR fanatic as well and the news has really hit me for six

Comment

really shocked and saddened to hear this. r.i.p benny
                          how did this happen pete?

Comment

Terrible and really sad to hear that. Having posted on here for a few years before re joinging I had a fair few discussions woth him and he seemed a good lad and a proper ranger. Condolences and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Comment

Devestated. Ben was as rangers as you could get. FAntastic guy, funny, generous, handsome (in his very own words)
                              Away days for us: called Ric up for best train deals, me or Benny booked train tickets and a 4 pac of Red stripe, and we'd be off.

Words cant describe how I feel right now.

Ben you'll be missed more than you know, R.I.P mate your away day pal and good friend. Jeff.

Comment

RIP BennyboyRs.... thoughts are with his family and friends

Comment

Working...
                                X