RIP - Very Sad News (BennyBoyRs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sickening news.
    Great sense of humour, and gone far too young. Tragic.

Deepest sympathy to Ben's family.

RIP, Sunshine.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I found video we did for this site, a good few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcVoDoHAuc
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Met Ben a fair few times and spoke quite a bit on twitter and text a top top bloke who was always trying to help fellow r's get ticket etc...

Gutted for his family

RIP

Comment

Top, top lad was benny. Many an away day spent with him, and on pete and myu's videos! God bless you benny boy and RIP please update as and when more news

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
            Was absolutely gutted when lone phones me earlier about this.
            Got some quality memories from home and away days with Ben ending up on stupid benders, even starred in the 4 Year Plan alongside him!
            Gotta have a good drink for him against the scum, exactly what he'd have wanted. Would probably have appreciated sacrificing one of the *******s for him!
            If anyone gets the funeral details off of his brothers can you PM them or post them up please.
            That you pinky lad?

Comment

RIP Benny

Comment

R.I.P. Last year at cardiff, the OB held us outside the station on a hot day, wouldn't let us on the platform till the train came in, and a big guy got permission to go in and came back with a 24 pack of water for everyone for free. Would that have been benny?

Comment

Such terrible news, I find it hard to take in.
                  Benny was one of the nicest guys guys you could wish to meet .... always a big smile, a big hug and full of banter. I just can't believe that I won't be seeing him at Rangers anymore.
                  My thoughts are with his family, they must be absolutely devastated as are all is many friends.
                  I will miss you Benny xx

Comment

Met Ben a good few times at home and away games.this news has brought a tear,a really good lad who was a pleasure to share a beer with.thinking of his family rip Ben
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

RIP Benny, so sad...
                      We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Just can't believe this has happened he gave me his ticket for Walsall because of his holiday.

He was such a top bloke.

RIP Benny

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                          Just can't believe this has happened he gave me his ticket for Walsall because of his holiday.

He was such a top bloke.

RIP Benny
                          He gave it to you instead of me! Ben said this to me "sorry mate already gave it to someone who asked first i cant go back on my word" sums him up.

Comment

R.I.P. Ben thoughts with his family at this very sad time.
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              That you pinky lad?
                              Yes mate.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Qblockpete.
                                Didn't know the lad myself, but he was one of us, and that's good enough for me.
                                Condolences to all his family and friends.
                                R.I.P. Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X