No announcement yet.

the old terraced loft!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been slapped in the Loft by Arsenal,West Ham and Chelsea.Not exactly great memories,to be honest.

Comment

I remember booting Arsenal out in '76, the first time I remember the Loft standing to one of the bigger teams.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

well

but it was a good idea to wear drag and only get slapped now getting punched was much more painfull

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          I remember booting Arsenal out in '76, the first time I remember the Loft standing to one of the bigger teams.
          Don't remember it like that-they smashed us all over the place

Comment

Went off big time under the stand but we definately got them out.

Comment

THE

the 76 arsenal game was northolt attacking arsenal and yeah they run them out

Comment

Yeah great, packed in like sardines, bobbing and weaving like a boxer to see the game because there was some giant infront of you. Oh, and the bloke behind you ****ing down your leg because he couldn't get to the bog. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I left anything out ? Bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  the 76 arsenal game was northolt attacking arsenal and yeah they run them out
                  I was with Northolt that day with a mate called Don, he took no prisoners.

Comment

yeah

yeah kingo it was a great day in northolt folk law

Comment

if only theyd bring terracing back

Comment

perhaps

perhaps we could also have inflateable chelsea fans that we can kick around the terracing
                        at least they cant fight back

Comment

as i kid i thought that fella with the limp 'hellicott' or something was 'the leader of the loft'......................then i saw the legend that was roy harwood!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            as i kid i thought that fella with the limp 'hellicott' or something was 'the leader of the loft'......................then i saw the legend that was roy harwood!
                            roy harwood??cant remember him.do you mean chris harwood ladbroke grove skins??or his older brother dennis??

the leader of the old loft was my dear mucker victor stevenson.hellicot was around but vic was 1 of the main faces.the fella bleeds blue&white.

Comment

Think he means Roy C****s........top bloke with Charlie S.......black Lionel , whatever happened to him??

Comment

Originally posted by W127PA View Post
                                Think he means Roy C****s........top bloke with Charlie S.......black Lionel , whatever happened to him??
                                Great username - surprised no one thought of snapping that up before!

Oh and welcome to the board!
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X