the old terraced loft!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah

knees up mary brown in that chelsea shed was terrifying i first experienced it as a fourteen year old in the mid sixties
    imagine five thousand loonatics all falling over and if you get burried alive you couldnt breath

Comment

Paddock still used to take the Loft though H/A
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

dex old son..........think its 'knees up 'mother' brown'!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not on planet Dex its not.......................
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

well

well although as you say the quadrophenia was about mods if you look very carefully at the march along the seaside you see the very first skinheads are in that march
            THE MOD DERIVED INTO A SKINHEAD
            the rockers became greasers
            so there wasnt too much differance between mods and skinheads,but because both shaired a love of scooters we were really as one but the mods were just before my time i cant really say i remeber too much about them
            im 54 years of age so you need a qpr fan whos about 58 to tell us about the mods
            that could be a good bit of conjecture does any body remember the mods at football matches i must say i dont rember them

Comment

enough ####ing mods on here old son..........real ####ing 'bell boys'!!

Comment

oh

oh yeah factomondo imgetting confused with the docherty song whos up mary brown...tommy docherty ...do you remember that factomondo it was when docherty had an affair with mary brown

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Not on planet Dex its not.......................

he's really 'out there' aint he!!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    oh yeah factomondo imgetting confused with the docherty song whos up mary brown...tommy docherty ...do you remember that factomondo it was when docherty had an affair with mary brown

Physio's wife wasn't she?

Comment

yeah

it was a cruel song alright but what team was it that was singing abuse to docherty and tommy boy steamed into the carriage and a big row exploded
                      was it west ham fans cant remeber

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                        never got to experience it and would love to bring it back!!
                        Same, quite frankly would love to see it back at the loft
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

yes

yes with the new eletronic entrance system we could have a small area designated for home fans only
                          behind the loft goal led by pete and his drum squad it would push our attendance back up to 25 000

Comment

I remember being in the old Loft after a knees up and surge and then looking down in horror to see one of the tassels on my brand new loafers had disappeared, lesson learnt and only wore my DM's to games after that.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I would love to see it return. I remember my very first time walking through the turnstiles and up to the stand. Then the pitch came into view....a fantastic experience for me. Surely smaller grounds like our own could easily turn some areas into standing only....couldn't they!
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yes

yes i think we should ask the football league to let us install it

Comment

Working...
                                X