No announcement yet.

tarbs has got better.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some clueless people on this forum, there really is.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      We all know you hate him and want him to fail but we will see in a few weeks time if your still sprouting your hate

Remember last season there was a few like you who wanted him out but turned it on and everyone shut up and was begging he stayed
      Dale..dont be so dumb...why do i want a player from the team i have supported for over 35 yrs now, to fail...?

Stupid statement

I wish he would prove me wrong, and if he does i wil come back and happily say i was wrong.....

something for you to think about..what do you admire that Adel has done for the club in the last 18 months? Not the chumpionship..now !

Let me know mate because i really dont see a lot...2 goals last season and some pretty ave performances dont cut it..Cisse playe less games and scored more...

I'm just waiting for one of the most promissing talents in the Prem to actually deliver...! you ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
        Dale..dont be so dumb...why do i want a player from the team i have supported for over 35 yrs now, to fail...?

Stupid statement

I wish he would prove me wrong, and if he does i wil come back and happily say i was wrong.....

something for you to think about..what do you admire that Adel has done for the club in the last 18 months? Not the chumpionship..now !

Let me know mate because i really dont see a lot...2 goals last season and some pretty ave performances dont cut it..Cisse playe less games and scored more...

I'm just waiting for one of the most promissing talents in the Prem to actually deliver...! you ?
        Think I should point out that Cisse is a striker were as Taarabt is not a striker which is the reason why he might not bag many goals

Pathetic judging a player on how many goals they score when not even a striker

Comment

Think I should point out that Cisse is a striker were as Taarabt is not a striker which is the reason why he might not bag many goals

Pathetic judging a player on how many goals they score when not even a striker
          Dale, So in the Championship, his goals and assists were important and why you think he is so good, but last year, because he only got 2, there not ? You do know Brisbane will see that as being very selective and did you not want to answer his question "what do you admire that Adel has done for the club in the last 18 months?

Here's a few examples
          Mackie: Done well to come back after a broken leg and score 8 goals..........
          Hill: Done well after being sent out on loan to come back and then be voted players player and fans player of the year..........
          Cisse: Done well to score 8 goals in nearly as many games.
          Adel: Done well to get home from Fulham so early (Thats a joke by the way before the sensitive ones on here start twitching and foaming at the mouth)
          Last edited by paulmason; 20-08-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

People on both sides of this are being clouded by their preconceptions.
            Adel has the ability to turn games for us and has the ability also to make us look inept as a team. Saturday he was poor, even in the first half IMO. He lost the ball in too many tight situations, tried too often to take on the extra player and make some dreadful mis-hit passes. He dropped far too deep to collect the ball when I think he should have left that role to Park and push on to a more advanced position. By failing to do this Cisse became woefully isolated. He refused to play the simple ball which made him look even worse. That trait is what defines him too - choosing the champagne pass with the outside of his right foot looks fantastic when it works and some people remember it to the detriment of everything else. His lack of work rate also means he is a passenger when not performing to the best of his ability and his set piece work was comparable to that of a one legged blind man.

On another day he will play a blinder and everyone will love him, but when he doesn't we end up playing a man short and simply cannot afford that luxury.

It is down to Hughes to decide when to play him and also to have the balls to hook him off on those days where he doesn't turn up.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              People on both sides of this are being clouded by their preconceptions.
              Adel has the ability to turn games for us and has the ability also to make us look inept as a team. Saturday he was poor, even in the first half IMO. He lost the ball in too many tight situations, tried too often to take on the extra player and make some dreadful mis-hit passes. He dropped far too deep to collect the ball when I think he should have left that role to Park and push on to a more advanced position. By failing to do this Cisse became woefully isolated. He refused to play the simple ball which made him look even worse. That trait is what defines him too - choosing the champagne pass with the outside of his right foot looks fantastic when it works and some people remember it to the detriment of everything else. His lack of work rate also means he is a passenger when not performing to the best of his ability and his set piece work was comparable to that of a one legged blind man.

On another day he will play a blinder and everyone will love him, but when he doesn't we end up playing a man short and simply cannot afford that luxury.

It is down to Hughes to decide when to play him and also to have the balls to hook him off on those days where he doesn't turn up.
              What an excellent unbiased summary.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Dale, So in the Championship, his goals and assists were important and why you think he is so good, but last year, because he only got 2, there not ? You do know Brisbane will see that as being very selective and did you not want to answer his question "what do you admire that Adel has done for the club in the last 18 months?

Here's a few examples
                Hill: Done well after being sent out on loan to come back and then be voted players player and fans player of the year..........
                Adel: Done well to get home from Fulham so early (Thats a joke by the way before the sensitive ones on here start twitching and foaming at the mouth)
                Your being a bit selective on the players you are choosing to highlight as there was poor performances from many last season

Not a great first half of the season for Taarabt but much better after that

Probably why MH offered him a contract to stay for a few years as can see he has much to offer but people want to put him down after 1 match

Comment

Your being a bit selective on the players you are choosing to highlight as there was poor performances from many last season

Not a great first half of the season for Taarabt but much better after that

Probably why MH offered him a contract to stay for a few years as can see he has much to offer but people want to put him down after 1 match
                  You really need to eat a few more snickers...........

Comment

Better luck time time

Comment

Right in my view Adel has to perform the way he did in the championship to make him affective in our team, because if he doesn't or can't then he is not as good as other midfield players we have doing the run of the mill stufff. I would give him a go out wide prob in place of Mackie, but I don't think we should play a lone striker to accommodate him behind. What do ya reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Some clueless people on this forum, there really is.
                        Agree... It's frightening that so many of our fans don't have a clue about football and seem to take pride from having at least one of our players as a hate figure.

I'm gonna start selling voodoo dolls of players before matches, garuantee I'd make a fortune from our lot.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

Here's a few examples
                          Excellemnt post Paul...although only a few of us will ever accept the truth..
                          i thank you for your honesty..Dale wont reply as it a school night
                          as for Ric..stil waiting for his excuses !

Seems thar more than just I can see what is happening before our eyes..

Tarbs has used all his excuses..I really wish hw becomes the next legend of the prem..but i aint waiting that long..

Comment

Tarbs has used all his excuses..I really wish hw becomes the next legend of the prem..but i aint waiting that long..
                            Your basing your judgement after the first match lol

You proper know your football dont you

Comment

Your basing your judgement after the first match lol

You proper know your football dont you
                              Thats right mate..after all he didnt play for us last season, hasnt had better players around him, better manager and the coveted No.10 shirt this year has he...Oh wait a minute..!!

Still learning aint ya mate...good on ya. We need people like you !

Comment

You're incredibly boring and we're only 1 game in. You hate Taarabt, now you've made everyone aware of that for the 3,000th time can you please just move on before I completely loose the will to live.

Comment

Working...
                                X