This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are doomed

Well we certainly are if you read the countless polls of experts and other teams fans,we always seem to appear as one of the teams likely to be relegated.

The question is why are we deemed to be such a poor team,sure we escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth,however we were rarely outclassed last year once the new signings bedded in beat some top teams ,and were very unlucky against plenty of other top 10 teams,it was our form against the bottom 8 that dropped us in the ****.

Looking at our signings we have the Englands num 2 keeper,highly rated youngsters Fabio and Hoillet,add the return of Faulin,signing Diakite and a sprinking of old heads and to me the team looks fairly strong on paper.

Add a top class centre half and maybe 1 more class striker and I feel mid table should be no problem.

Is it jealously on either fans behalf, although it is quite often teams of the top 6 who have nothing to be jealous about us who tip us to go,the obvious suspects like Norwich,Fulham and Swansea fans are just twisted and bitter,so there opinion does not really count.

We have spent less on 6 or 7 players than some teams spend on 1, to me a couple of the teams coming up,Swansea,Norwich and Wigan will fight out the relegation issue.

Others dont look at the squad they look at what they know without having to do research and that is that QPR are a small team, in a small ground who struggled last season and therefore they put 2&2 together and have as down as a team to go down.

If they done their homework they may change their opinion

Comment

lets see what they are saying 10 games in...up to MH and the players to educate them

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        lets see what they are saying 10 games in...up to MH and the players to educate them
        Exactly how I see it. Let people have whatever opinions they want and spout off about how we are doomed to failure; its upto us to do the business on the pitch and shut em up.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Will just make it all the better when we beat them and finish way above them as they struggle towards relegation. No doubt when we start laughing at them, they will point out, somewhat erroneously, that we spent a fortune and bought our way up the league. So if we keep these threads until then, we can just bump them and shove them up their respective boxes
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

spot on!

Comment

We'll be lovin' it, if it all pans out as it should this season.

Comment

get your own house's in order before worrying about others....all the promoted clubs/wigan/norwich/swansealona/west brom.........all far worse than us!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Our away form may have something to do with it; only saying like!! ;-{>

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    get your own house's in order before worrying about others....all the promoted clubs/wigan/norwich/swansealona/west brom.........all far worse than us!
                    I see that you are a fan of Voltaire's 'Candide'

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      I see that you are a fan of Voltaire's 'Candide'
                      You will soon hear a great news about QPR and its local area xD

Comment

i agree

i agree
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Frankly I'd rather be written off so we can quietly go about the business of restructuring and rebuilding. If we can bump along til Xmas in mid-table and keeping the goal difference level-ish I'll be happy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Frankly I'd rather be written off so we can quietly go about the business of restructuring and rebuilding. If we can bump along til Xmas in mid-table and keeping the goal difference level-ish I'll be happy enough.
                            You do realise this thread is from 2012, when we were in the Premier league?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2