Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is fernandes dablling too much in purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is fernandes dablling too much in purchases?

I know Fernandes is a hero in everyones eyes, but Flabio/Palladini were criticised for buying players behind the managers back, if Park wasn't Asian, would Fernandes have been as willing to buy him?

Park is a very good premier league player, give it a rest.

Comment

The test is if we start having players that arnt good enough forced on us, as it is i'm very happy with Park as i probably would be with Ki if he signs.

Comment

Mark Hughes in 100% in control of transfers, if he didn't want him he wouldn't be here
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          The test is if we start having players that arnt good enough forced on us, as it is i'm very happy with Park as i probably would be with Ki if he signs.
          Yeah at least tony's going in the front door of the shop, not skulking around going through the skip out the back. Anyway Mark seems happy enough, i think he still has final say

Comment

Can't believe MH would put up with players being forced on him, and TF has always made clear the manager is in charge of team business.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Park is a very good premier league player, give it a rest.
              I'm not denying that, but if he wasn't the "beckham of asia" would we have bought him?

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                I'm not denying that, but if he wasn't the "beckham of asia" would we have bought him?
                Actually it was good business as the shirt sales in Asia has now virtually paid for his transfer fee.

Park is a great player and well worth 2 years. Mark Hughes has the final say in what players he wants.

Comment

Yes, because he's a very good player.

I can see your point, but i don't really care where they come from as long as they're good players.

Comment

Your answer has already been posted:

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Mark Hughes in 100% in control of transfers, if he didn't want him he wouldn't be here

Comment

What's your opinion? Would you have bought him if you were the manager?
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well, why did Sparky bring in AJ and Nelsen? Because he wants characters in the dressing room that are determined, hard working and professional. Park fits that bill too. When you add in the fact he's a very good player and he's going to be a draw for fans overseas, then why wouldn't we want him?

I'm delighted we have signed Park, biggest signing I can remember us making. And if we did get Ki from Celtic because we signed Park that's yet more good business sense as he looks a quality deep lying playmaker to me.

Comment

We won't be signing many, if any next January. Come next year if we are still in the EPL then you might expect 3 or 4 tops. Expect quality rather than quantity from here on in

Comment

Who's idea was it to make him captain?

Comment

First game of a debut tour to Asia, no brainer for Ji to be skipper!!!!
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X