Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is fernandes dablling too much in purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAHON, MAHON , comedy gold!

Comment

Bump - Look how many muppets thought park was quality.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
        Bump - Look how many muppets thought park was quality.
        All bow down to the all knowing poster that could tell the future - the rest of you are mere "muppets" for daring to think a player as decorated as Park might actually be a good player after a glittering career at Utd... You're all fools and must listen to essex from now on. Or risk an "I told you so thread" a few months down the line
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          All bow down to the all knowing poster that could tell the future - the rest of you are mere "muppets" for daring to think a player as decorated as Park might actually be a good player after a glittering career at Utd... You're all fools and must listen to essex from now on. Or risk an "I told you so thread" a few months down the line
          Or realise that a manager like Sir Al saw Fernandes coming.

Comment

Personally I still rate Park -

Its easy to moan at him because of where he came from and his history at other clubs.

Fact is he now plays for a very poor team

Comment

Well said Matty, god forbid us for thinking Park might have actually done a job for us, lets hope Essex buys the club when TF calls it a day, Champions League here we come ! Think Tony should take Essex on as his advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Its easy to moan at him because of where he came from and his history at other clubs.

That may be so but that is no excuse for not even being able to do the basics. At the moment he cannot pass 5 yards, bottles tackles and is always 2 yards away from a player when she should be next to them. This is the reason for the moaning more so than his previous club history.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

I tried defending him for a fair while but he really is poo. Ye our side isn't great, but you can always see individual glimpses of talent regardless of the team around you - he has shown me nothing at all tbh. Looked good in a Utd side that was full of talent. Coming here seems to show his true ability.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                    Or realise that a manager like Sir Al saw Fernandes coming.
                    Fergie is a master at knowing when to get rid tbf. We hardly broke the bank for Park though - was it £1.5m we paid?

Comment

Fergie is a master at knowing when to get rid tbf. We hardly broke the bank for Park though - was it £1.5m we paid?

Comment

Park is solid nothing more.......he just has not been since he came because everyone expected him to boss the midfield as the new Gerrard - pathetic. People including our manager should have started him as a super sub just like in mancheser utd and gone from there.....

Comment

Fair points.

Park should be better and he quite honestly hasnt been playing well

Comment

The transfer policy under this regime has been ludicrous.

We have squandered millions on agent fee's and thrown good money after bad at some of these players.

We top loaded the midfield position when we needed a quality forward and defender.

We have dished out contracts to players with no re sale value at all , and as Harry Redknapp said we have had our pants taken down with the amount in fee's we have handed over.

Those that were quick to scrutinize every aspect of Paladini's era at the club should take a look at our wage bill and squad and realise that it's a total mess.

This is not an attack on TF though I just think he has surrounded himself with idiots.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

The reason the transfer regime has been such a dog's breakfast is very simple and was pointed out on here ages ago. Get in bed with Hughes, and his agent makes up the threesome. When Fernandes came he had no clue, and the birds of prey were quick to spot an innocent abroad. Hence the Taffia and their highlly questionable guv'nor.

Harry has long been one of the iffiest managers in the game when it comes to the money side of a deal but I can't see him rolling over for TF if that meant undermining his own position - ie by signing dodgy foreign players for promotional purposes at the expense of his war chest. I suspect a portion of the budget was always destined for Korean imports, HR knew that but felt he still had money to find talent. Otherwise he wouldn't be on board.

The useful thing about the latest humiliation is that everyone now knows that we would struggle in the championship with the 11 that were rodgered on Sat.

Comment

"I gave them a chance today because they knock on my door and say they should be playing and other people tell me they are all good players," Redknapp said.
                                "Well, they got their chance today and they blew it.

"It answers questions - not for me because I already knew the answer, but for other people. Today they saw the answers."

#Don't know about you, but reading between the lines, to me that screams "TF keeps telling me to play PARK and if he phones me Tuesday morning telling me to play him tonight, he can do one"
                                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                                X