• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theynot crack estates now,epsom bath salts
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Tavistock are saying they out of pocket as they bought extra score numbers for the scoreboard for our next visit and we aint going now.

Comment

the ol nofolk dungdabbers are very jealous of us they will not credit us or tf with anything he's doing. i spose they have this song going round their turnips fink they must feel jilted

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/155315-QPR-Stadium

Comment

wow we really are hated these days.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            the ol nofolk dungdabbers are very jealous of us they will not credit us or tf with anything he's doing. i spose they have this song going round their turnips fink they must feel jilted

Wooohhhh ohhhh it should av been me!! Hahaha that cracked me up

Comment

:=)::=):very funny

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                wow we really are hated these days.
                ah, the green headed monster.

after 17 years of turbulence (and i include last year in that) in particular, we are now on the up and whatever may happen in 5 years+ time, things at the moment are looking rosier for us than for a very long time. that unsettles other fans with their ratshit clubs. the managerial merry-go-round this summer has left lots of clubs fans with a sense of reality - i.e. nothing is a given in football and fortunes can (and often do) swiftly change. one good season does not an established premier side make (swans and norwich take note). conversely, one rickety season does not a crap side make (us for instance). anything could really happen, but other fans see us progressing now and it messes with their own little world. they see us moving forward, they'd love their own club to be doing that, but often it ain't, so they get envious, and a bit of an inferiority complex to boot, wishing they could have some of what we have and as a result want to deride us and slate us.

they see us getting some good signings in, and envy (because they would love some of that) makes them turn against us. part of that is also because they know that if it all pulls together, we will be competitive and a genuine danger to their own clubs' success.

bottom line is that envy and jealousy are not good traits but when we are pushing on, those traits will surface (and have been surfacing) from other clubs...this season don't forget to wave as we go past the likes of swansea and norwich up the table...
                come on you r's!

Comment

There's only one word that sums all those posts up ENVY. how the F##K can The cottagers #### of lack of support with thier abysmal away following in Premiership games did they sell their full allocation for any away game.doubt it?

Comment

naaaaaarich fans running us down about the stadium here........they are all so knowledgeable about our club
                    i got to say i cant see them running us down one bit.they are right on so many levels about ending up with a stadium we cant fill. 45,000 **** sake ,25,000 we'd struggle. we are what we are, a small club with a small fanbase.even in the old 1st division when fighting it out for the title we only managed one full capacity last game of the season.like fulham have done gradually, it will take time to increase attendances.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                      i got to say i cant see them running us down one bit.they are right on so many levels about ending up with a stadium we cant fill. 45,000 **** sake ,25,000 we'd struggle. we are what we are, a small club with a small fanbase.even in the old 1st division when fighting it out for the title we only managed one full capacity last game of the season.like fulham have done gradually, it will take time to increase attendances.

we are going to have the biggest away section in europe,20k !!!!!!

Comment

well when the ruperts rock up ,i will let paul weller take over"like pebbles on a beach kicked around displaced by SEATS.

Comment

So you don't think sneering at us is running us down?....i'll give you some quotes
                          When they qualify for the UEFA cup they will bring in the plastics and fill this new stadium.

New stadium/retirement home.

It's like the venkys saying they wanted Blackburn in the hampionship league in a few years

It's a beautiful thing to watch

Just puttin the question out there

Let me spell it out for you then

Portsmouths 600m brand new stadium, all the plans laid out, everything was going so well, they were gunning for Europe "Big Money" backers. they talked about concerts and all manner of shindigs to.

Whatever happened to them

hmm...

We all can't wait for it to fail
                          __________________________________________________ __________

We beat you twice easily last season and I can't see any indication that buying a load of OAP's is going to change us from doin that again.

QPR aren't a football club anymore, your a duty free shop. The money you "have" isn't real, it's like the Ipswich fans that waved money at us all over again. If your owner has all this cash why are you buying a Manu reject that has never cemented a place for 2m? That's not ambitious, that's stupid. The team won't work, it's like a there's a 12 year old playing championship manager 2006 controlling your club.
                          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Is QPR's plan to build a 45,000 seated stadium the biggest waste of footballing money since fernando Torres?
                          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

If I was a billionaire businessman with 'vision', one of the last clubs I would like to buy would be QPR!

I'm afraid to say that this is a car crash waiting to happen and Tony Fernandes is the guy falling asleep at the wheel.

QPR won't be a functioning football club in 18 months time

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

How many more sneers do you need? there are more if you bothered to read it
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 10-07-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

well when the ruperts rock up ,i will let paul weller take over"like pebbles on a beach kicked around displaced by SEATS.

This is a no violence or derogritory remark site!
                            Naughty boy points or girl as not sexist if u continue.

Comment

i think its called banter,you call it sneering.you have listed all the negative quotes,i could list all the reasoned argument why a 45,000 seater stadium would be to big for us.

Comment

Tony loves to prove all these people wrong, watch these people sulk even more next year and the year after that...

Comment

Working...
                                X