Bob Malcolm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Malcolm

Anyone remember Bob Malcom's famous debut? That has got to be the worst and most humorous debut ive ever seen! A completely unfit, clown of a player! I think he was subbed after about 20 minutes as far as I rememeber. Had no pace whatsoever, and was overtook by a player about 10 meters behind him, couldnt win a header, he was shocking! How times have moved on!

Ahh... was that the Sheff Wed bore draw on a bitterly cold December's day?

From the font of all knowledge.. wiki

"As he progressed through the ranks, his talent and ability to pick out a pass led to numerous comparisons between himself and Barry Brock prior to the latter losing his hair and footballing ability in a tragic tanning accident."

Comment

lets just take a moment to remember only a few short years ago we had to go for Bob, Curtis, Nygarrd, cullip

So when we only sign , 30 plus AJ, Green and Nelson lets not be to harsh .!

Comment

I remember when Peter Crouch firs appeard at loftus road, I was in the paddock when the bloke next to me said "wtf is that" and the bloke behind said F***ing ell it looks like bambi" comedy moments !!
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Haha who could forget that abysmal debut? Comedy gold - oh and the player who overtook Bob Malcolm on the wing was Leon Clarke!

Comment

That was never a bore draw we battered em 0-0 and Scott Sinclair ripped Sheffield Weds to pieces that day

We were in a box that day and it got very messy
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Bob Malcolm, Alessandro Pellicori and John Curtis. 3 of the worst players to ever pull on the shirt.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Most humeorus debut I can remember was $hittu away at Peterborough midweek. Not sure if I was the only 1, but I didnt have a clue we had even signed anybody and we arrived at the ground to see this man mountain warming up! IIRC, he got sent off in that game. Could have also sworn he had "Smith" on the back of his shirt?!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Take a look at Bob Malcolm (@Bobmalcolm12): https://twitter.com/Bobmalcolm12?s=09

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    I remember when Peter Crouch firs appeard at loftus road, I was in the paddock when the bloke next to me said "wtf is that" and the bloke behind said F***ing ell it looks like bambi" comedy moments !!
                    I remember people screaming “freak” in very high pitched monty Python style voices at I think Wimbledon away. Was genuinely hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                      Anyone remember Bob Malcom's famous debut? That has got to be the worst and most humorous debut ive ever seen! A completely unfit, clown of a player! I think he was subbed after about 20 minutes as far as I rememeber. Had no pace whatsoever, and was overtook by a player about 10 meters behind him, couldnt win a header, he was shocking! How times have moved on!
                      Funny how Gigli di Canio actually coached and organised the worst back 4 I'd seen to something that resembled a defence

Comment

Malcolmio!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                          i remember gillingham away we went by train and came home in a scaffold lorry , crouch was up front , the gills slaughtered us but we came away with a 1 nil win , think we were relegated that season , also had the awful chris kiwonya playing up front for us

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            i remember gillingham away we went by train and came home in a scaffold lorry , crouch was up front , the gills slaughtered us but we came away with a 1 nil win , think we were relegated that season , also had the awful chris kiwonya playing up front for us
                            Got a bit confused; thought for a moment that Crouch was up front in the scaffold lorry; step away from the rizla
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

it does read a bit like that frags

Comment

Working...
                              X