why is it?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it?...

I have been a bit bored on my days off recently and have looked at some peoples predictions on youtube for the coming season. About 6/7 I have looked at have QPR either bottom or 19th. One has QPR finishing 11th. Is it because:

1. People don't get football and have just seen we finished 17th etc
    2. Most of these people are chelsea/man u fans
    3. Barton
    4. They know something we don't

A tad annoying now as I really do see us finishing between 14-11th.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Generally bitter Foolham/Narwich/Chelski knobs
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Last season, we were everyone's tip to go down. Along with Swansea and Norwich. None of us went down. Towards the end of the season, lots of so called experts said the relegation candidates were the poorest teams they've seen for many a year. Then Wigan's form exploded, as did our home form.

It's nice to make predictions, but rarely do even so called "experts" get it right. "You'll never win anything wi' kids laddie".

Comment

I have seen a number that have us down for 2nd season syndrome, lets just wait and see, think if some really do believe this they are going to be rudely surprised!

Comment

i reckon as we are different that we suffered 1st season syndrome and will do a hell of a lot better next season with top half a good possibility.

Comment

Working...
          X