No announcement yet.

Foster close to signing Apparently!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He loves it in the midlands. I think he'd prefer West Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      So you think Foster will be on less money than that?.I realise iv screamed for a quality striker in the past but we have 2 now(Zamora and Cissie) so think other areas are more important,yes we need a good goalie,and a central midfielder,a central defender and a left back,all more important than another striker.But you are missing my point,Hughes has a budget,probably €10-€15 million and will want to get the best value possible especially if we are going after Chris Samba,who in my opinion should be our no 1 target this summer,don't he will be expensive

Agree central defender is my number one priority and wd love Samba but can't see it. If we weren't prepared to pay £12m for him in Jan when we were looking down the barrel at relegation I can't see us paying £8m/ £12m or whatever it will cost now. Just think we need to trust the management. Like you I can only guess at the figures but we learned our lesson the hard way with Barton that there is no such thing as a "free transfer" in the Prem - players just load on the money in signing on fees or wages. Maybe Foster wd cost a little more, we don't know, but Hughes will know his budget and will have seen the saves Foster pulled off in the prem and presumably sees that as a major priority.

Comment

Working...
      X